PDA

View Full Version : Long hair pics

sweet*things
December 14th, 2010, 04:01 PM
I just saw this collection of more than likely boosted photos and recognize at least one member here, there may be more. Thought you all should know. Lovely comments too. :rolleyes:

<Remove link, pending moderator discussion>

cuppycake
December 14th, 2010, 04:06 PM
Wow those were amazing pictures! Thanks for sharing :)

ETA: just read the comments. very sad what some people have to say. Although I wouldn't want my hair on the floor who cares if someone else does. It is THEIR hair. I hate when people think they have a right to tell people what they think of their hair, clothes..etc unless it is something nice. I would never just put someone down because I didn't like it.

BellCat
December 14th, 2010, 04:08 PM
Who do they think they are???? Some people are so messed up :/

jenjen10
December 14th, 2010, 04:14 PM
Who do they think they are???? Some people are so messed up :/

I didn't like their comments at the beginning but I am infatuated with #12's hair!

HairFaerie
December 14th, 2010, 04:20 PM
Wow! What a great variety of eras and styles. Thanks for sharing that link!

The comments were a real eye-opener too! I was surprised what the "general public" thought of hair this length.

I honestly must admit though - As I looked at the pics, I found myself wondering "Do I really want my hair THAT long?" To me, some of them are just crazy long! I may have to think about my ultimate goal and re-evaluate as it grows and take it from there. I do know for sure though that I probably don't want hair touching the ground. For me personally, that's WAY too much going on!

I also must confess to chuckling at some of the comments too. Some of them were humorous in their own right.

However, I certainly wouldn't say any of the pics are "disgusting" or any of the colorful adjectives the commentators were posting. Hair that long is a matter of personal preference. Period.

caadam
December 14th, 2010, 04:24 PM
I couldn't believe how disrespectful most (almost ALL) of those posts were in response to the pictures. Truthfully... I was expecting a lot of people to say, "So pretty! How lovely!" You know, along those lines. But no... I mean, I understand that there are people who don't like super long hair, but to be as superficial as some of those comments were.... -shakes head-

Thank you for sharing. It inspired me to keep on with growing my own hair.

Rennire
December 14th, 2010, 04:25 PM
Unbelievable! What is wrong with people? Lovely hair though.

prosperina
December 14th, 2010, 04:26 PM
Those comments are terrible. Yes, I hope no one from this site had their pic stolen.

Oh, and how lovely to find out that as soon as hair grows longer than BSL it becomes "gross." :mad:

BellCat
December 14th, 2010, 04:28 PM
Are our pics viewable on google :/ ?

meggykins
December 14th, 2010, 04:35 PM
Oh, and how lovely to find out that as soon as hair grows longer than BSL it becomes "gross." :mad:

i know! i couldnt believe they said that!

tigerlily38
December 14th, 2010, 04:35 PM
I think my hair may look like #8's when i reach that length. It looks like that now only waist. Her ends are thinner like mine

enfys
December 14th, 2010, 04:40 PM
From the length of this thread http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=9510, I don't think we have problems with their number 1 concern.

I could tell from the tags on the post that it was not going to view long hair in a positive light. Did anyone really expect them to? Even here, there are people who don't like super lengths. It's interesting to see what some people think outside of our LHC bubble.

tigerlily38
December 14th, 2010, 07:29 PM
From the length of this thread http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=9510, I don't think we have problems with their number 1 concern.

I could tell from the tags on the post that it was not going to view long hair in a positive light. Did anyone really expect them to? Even here, there are people who don't like super lengths. It's interesting to see what some people think outside of our LHC bubble.

Yes, it is all a matter of personal choice, I feel that long hair is beautiful and timeless.

LissaJane
December 14th, 2010, 07:36 PM
Aw, I wish I could see the pending link.
My sister asked me how long I wanted to grow my hair a little while ago and I said "I dunno, until here maybe?" *pointing to my tailbone* she responded with "That's disgusting" :shrug: I guess I'll just have to prove her wrong and make her jealous with all my awesome updo's I'm gonna get to do :)