PDA

View Full Version : Learned what's not good for hair...

Sunsailing
December 13th, 2010, 08:33 PM
There was a school-wide challenge at our school. The group of teachers that I teach with told the students that if they won, they could throw pies in our faces.

Well...sure enough our group won. The pies were just pie tins filled with whipped cream. I came with a bandanna over my head for a little protection. Well....the first throw knocked the bandanna clear off my head, so my hair was totally exposed from then on.
By the time I got home, my hair was as stiff as hair could possibly be on top. And it didn't smell very nice.

I've heard people trying some strange things on their hair. I can say that whipped cream should not be one of them.

If there is a next time, I'll try wearing a shower cap. :)

DARKMARTIAN
December 13th, 2010, 08:38 PM
Ive always wanted a pie thrown in my face.....

One made "Boston Creme" style would rock......http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt267/DARKMARTIAN/Smilies/pie_in_the_face-2223.gif

prosperina
December 13th, 2010, 08:47 PM
If there's a next time you could suggest the dunk tank. :D

patienceneeded
December 13th, 2010, 08:59 PM
Having done the dunk tank the last 4 years running (school contest, I'm a teacher too) I can safely say that it's not good for hair either. Plus, the water gets DIRTY really quickly. Gross.

littlenvy
December 13th, 2010, 09:26 PM
Cheesecake!! yum!! Cheesecake!!

I would hurt like hell but I wouldn't mind :cheese:

now back to your regular posting...

This sounds like a lot of fun. Wish we did something like that when I was at school. :)