PDA

View Full Version : 1 Year on LHC/ last haircut of 2010!

lillylonghair
December 11th, 2010, 07:15 PM
Okay well,it's been one year on LHC! I don't really have a good pics of my hair prior to joining but let's just say when I did join my hair was recovering and a massive bleaching and it's was a super choppy,short bob.

I had a 2-4 inch (more inches where the U shape is) chop in October which took length away :( but my hair really needed it and my my hemline is much thicker now.

I am hoping that this shape keeps working b/c I really like it!

Thanks for all of the support and I super excited to keep growing and embark on my year of no cuts/trims!

http://i636.photobucket.com/albums/uu89/lillysmama0729/december10049.jpg

1hunky5monkeys
December 11th, 2010, 07:28 PM
Beautiful hemline! Good luck! :flower:

lillylonghair
December 11th, 2010, 07:35 PM
Thank you! I'm sad about the length but hey no pain no gain!

cubedcoley
December 11th, 2010, 08:13 PM
Congrats on your success!! It looks beeautiful!! :)

triumphator!
December 11th, 2010, 08:25 PM
Yay, you're at APL too! Congrats and good luck on your year of no cuts! I've just finished one and it couldnt have turned out any better! You really learn how to take care of your hair when the safety net of trims is pulled out from under you. :)

cuppycake
December 11th, 2010, 08:27 PM
Your hair looks beautiful.

lillylonghair
December 11th, 2010, 09:40 PM
Yay, you're at APL too! Congrats and good luck on your year of no cuts! I've just finished one and it couldnt have turned out any better! You really learn how to take care of your hair when the safety net of trims is pulled out from under you. :)

I'm hoping to really find my hairs best cleasning routine as well over the course of the next year. I think I'll be okay with no cuts since my hair doesn't really get splits and now I've cut away most of the old dye.

maus
December 11th, 2010, 09:47 PM
Your hair really looks great! Very healthy! I am hoping you find out what your hair really needs (I am still looking myself, so I am right there with you :-) )

christine1989
December 11th, 2010, 09:48 PM
Beautiful fringe! It will look great as it grows :).

thatjengirl1
December 11th, 2010, 10:25 PM
wow great healthy hair!
i'm not cutting all of 2011 either :D

Naughtalee
December 11th, 2010, 11:18 PM
Good Luck!!! With hair that beautiful I doubt you will get tempted to trim next year.