PDA

View Full Version : Would this be considered BSL?

musicallberrii
December 11th, 2010, 05:02 PM
My hair is 25 and a bit/26 inches atm. Heres a length shot. Would it be safe to call this upper BSL? Thanks! :cheese:

http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/ad181/aliberrii/1.jpg

Also, please excuse my greasy roots.. looks like I used waaaay too much EVOO last night :rolleyes:

smileycat
December 11th, 2010, 05:05 PM
Hard to tell with your arm up, but I think it looks like BSL. Lovely color and waves!

maus
December 11th, 2010, 06:21 PM
Looks like it to me! Congrats!

christine1989
December 11th, 2010, 06:35 PM
It looks like BSL when pulled straight which I would say definatly counts :).

DARKMARTIAN
December 11th, 2010, 06:36 PM
If BSL is to be taken literally then cant you just throw one on (for those who wear em) and decide from there? Not trying to be a smart arse....but wouldnt that be a sure fire way to know? Of course, I dont know what sort of variables, if any, are involved in what would be considered BSL either.
But I do know its a good feeling though to really perceive longer growth.

At least I think I remember what it used to feel like....:o

suicides_eve
December 11th, 2010, 06:43 PM
I'd say close enough to count it! Congratulations!

Dragon
December 11th, 2010, 07:09 PM
Hard to say.

musicallberrii
December 11th, 2010, 07:31 PM
If BSL is to be taken literally then cant you just throw one on (for those who wear em) and decide from there? Not trying to be a smart arse....but wouldnt that be a sure fire way to know? Of course, I dont know what sort of variables, if any, are involved in what would be considered BSL either.
But I do know its a good feeling though to really perceive longer growth.

At least I think I remember what it used to feel like....:o

Haha, thanks for your comment.. I think all of the 20+ bras I own sit at a different place on my back so it isn't much of an accurate measurement for me :p I was just wondering if most people would call my hair BSL or not, as it is past my armpits but definitely not midback.

Thanks to everyone who replied though, it's appreciated!

DARKMARTIAN
December 11th, 2010, 07:37 PM
Haha, thanks for your comment.. I think all of the 20+ bras I own sit at a different place on my back so it isn't much of an accurate measurement for me :p I was just wondering if most people would call my hair BSL or not, as it is past my armpits but definitely not midback.

Thanks to everyone who replied though, it's appreciated!

Ahhh...that makes sense.
Leave it up to a guy NOT to think about the fact that different bra's may simply just not sit in the same spots on the same back.
I guess I feel okay being ignorant on this one though....:p
Thanks for understanding...:o

curlymarcia
December 13th, 2010, 03:33 PM
Yea it is, congratulations for your growth!!

meggykins
December 13th, 2010, 03:40 PM
Looks like it is BSL to me as well

StarryNight
December 13th, 2010, 04:31 PM
Looks BSL to me :)