PDA

View Full Version : Aubrey Organics; where do you buy?

ladiosaRosa
June 4th, 2008, 01:14 AM
I'm interested in their conditioners.

buttons
June 4th, 2008, 01:24 AM
I usually order mine from vitaminlife.com.
Most other places are more expensive and have less of a variety in my experience.
HTH :D

rhosyn_du
June 4th, 2008, 01:30 AM
I get mine at Elephant Pharm, which I think they're strictly northern CA, but if you've got any sort of "holistic" drug stores out that way, they might have it. I've also seen it carried at Whole Foods, but they don't have as wide a selection.

Cinnamon Hair
June 4th, 2008, 01:35 AM
I buy from vitaminshoppe.com but look around the other sites to see who has the lowest price + shipping and any discount promo codes available.

If you are really lucky you might find it in a health food store, but chances are it would be cheaper online even with shipping.

buttons
June 4th, 2008, 01:40 AM
I buy from vitaminshoppe.com but look around the other sites to see who has the lowest price + shipping and any discount promo codes available.

If you are really lucky you might find it in a health food store, but chances are it would be cheaper online even with shipping.

I never even thought of the health food stores. For some reason I was convinced it was only sold online :o

Riot Crrl
June 4th, 2008, 01:45 AM
Do you have Whole Foods? They generally have it in my experience. Some other health food stores do but I'm often disappointed by going there and finding they only have other Aubrey Organics stuff but not the one I want.

ladiosaRosa
June 4th, 2008, 08:00 AM
Thank you all so much. I'm on the hunt.

yzkaloha
June 4th, 2008, 04:10 PM
I buy from www.vitacost.com. I think they have AO at a discount of 27%. HTH

MemSahib
June 4th, 2008, 04:11 PM
Whole Foods or Central Market.

lookingglass
June 4th, 2008, 08:10 PM
I used to see it in healthfood stores, but I couldn't find it for the longest time and ordered from drugstore.com (about $7 a bottle). Now Whole Foods carries much of the line, but mine dosn't have Honeysuckle Rose. I will have to check out these other sites mentioned!

Patrycja
June 4th, 2008, 09:53 PM
Publix supermarkets actually just started to carry them-you have to look within their health food section in the store.Also-EarthFare markets.

ladiosaRosa
June 5th, 2008, 08:37 AM
Thank you to, recent responders. I'm also glad to hear when some other member is helped by the info provided in a thread I've started. :cheese:

LynnM
June 5th, 2008, 12:19 PM
I think Meijer's (don't know how regional this chain is) carries their products.

I work at TJ's, so it would be almost wrong for me to go to Whole Foods... ;)

intothemist1999
June 5th, 2008, 09:21 PM
I think Meijer's (don't know how regional this chain is) carries their products.

I work at TJ's, so it would be almost wrong for me to go to Whole Foods... ;)

Pretty much all the healthfood stores in these parts sell it. Also grocery stores that have personal care section that includes "alternative" health products. In the Vancouver area, that would include Thrifty's and Choices.

chloeishere
June 5th, 2008, 11:09 PM
I just saw it at Target, I believe. In the colored bottles? Green and blue and such? Check in the area where they have Burt's bees-- it's not with the normal conditioners.

ladiosaRosa
June 6th, 2008, 11:10 AM
You're all a great help; I'm making a list.