PDA

View Full Version : 6 month fringe progress (pics)

evampr18
December 11th, 2010, 01:06 AM
[quosiorpew'ap'ote][/quote]q U O T E

ericthegreat
December 11th, 2010, 01:13 AM
That isn't slow growth at all. In fact, your growth seems to be right about average given that you cut them only back in June, which really isn't that long ago if you think about it.

By the way, you do normally wear your grown out bangs back or parted to the side or to the middle right?

Nymphie
December 11th, 2010, 01:15 AM
Slow? I think that's pretty fast! And you have a really beautiful colour too :)

evampr18
December 11th, 2010, 01:31 AM
Ericthegreat-- I usually wear them pinned back if my hair is up. Sometimes I will "try" to make them blend in with the rest of my length but the fringe is so thick it just looks awkward and chopped. On good days my fringe will sway to the side in the cutest way..

I feel like my fringe seems to grow faster than my length. My length is so stationary that overall my progress feels slow. Bleh who knows. Is that normal? For my fringe to grow faster?

Nymphie- Thank you! I finally have most of my head my natural color. Oh, how I missed my dark brown. :)

Dragon
December 11th, 2010, 02:07 AM
It looks like pretty fast growth :)

ericthegreat
December 11th, 2010, 03:53 AM
Ericthegreat-- I usually wear them pinned back if my hair is up. Sometimes I will "try" to make them blend in with the rest of my length but the fringe is so thick it just looks awkward and chopped. On good days my fringe will sway to the side in the cutest way..

I feel like my fringe seems to grow faster than my length. My length is so stationary that overall my progress feels slow. Bleh who knows. Is that normal? For my fringe to grow faster?

:)

I also have bangs or a fringe as you like to call them. My bangs are longer, I have my stylist trim and maintain them to around cheek length. Since I am keeping them on purpose and not currently growing them out, I have my stylist thin them out with the scissors so the ends are nice and pointy and not blunt. This way they easily blend in with the rest of my length. I usually wear them side-swept like you see in my avatar photo, but I'll also part them in the middle too sometimes.

I too have noticed that my bangs grow much faster than the rest of my hair, as I need to get them trimmed around every 3 to 4 weeks. If I try to go any longer then they get too long and fall out of shape. I definitely think it is normal for bangs or a fringe to grow faster than the rest of your hair.

Avvoltoio
December 11th, 2010, 04:24 AM
not slow growth at all, your growth rate is more than half inch/month what is very nice rate

Yozhik
December 11th, 2010, 04:25 AM
Great growth! I agree with the rest -- it's been growing pretty quickly. :)

At this rate, by spring of next year you'll be at chin, and very soon after that you'll be able to brush them back behind your ears and they'll stay!!

mrs_coffee
December 11th, 2010, 05:19 AM
Wow, you've made great progress!

cmnt831
December 11th, 2010, 07:24 AM
That looks like excellent progress to me. :)

CarpeDM
December 11th, 2010, 07:53 AM
Not slow at all!

principesse
December 11th, 2010, 09:26 AM
Wow, awesome. And definitely not slow at all!

mellie89
December 11th, 2010, 10:44 AM
That doesn't look slow at all! Before you know it, they'll be down to your chin, and you'll be able to pull them back more easily. It's smooth sailing from there!

But I feel your pain. :o I seem to be in a perpetual cycle of growing my bangs out and then cutting them again, and right now I'm growing them. Mine are halfway down my nose now, and I wear them sideswept with the part on my right. Even though they started out blunt, they fall really nicely when I just part them over.

Fadedbluedreams
December 11th, 2010, 09:22 PM
you're getting there :)

christine1989
December 11th, 2010, 09:46 PM
It sure has grown quickly! That is some thick fringe- it will look great when it is grown out.

KittyLost
December 13th, 2010, 07:27 AM
I wish I had your slow growth :P

curlymarcia
December 13th, 2010, 08:57 AM
That's not slow for me, in fact I think is a good progress for only 6 months