View Full Version : eieiei, look at the long haired beautys here!

ullalein
December 10th, 2010, 03:50 PM
< removed link pending moderator discussion >

chopandchange
December 10th, 2010, 04:06 PM
#59 is the FATTEST, THICKEST PLAIT EVER!

She must have iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii hair!

MsBubbles
December 10th, 2010, 04:23 PM
# 90:Aaarrrggghh!! Yikes!shudder::justy::brainbleach:

I wonder if there are any people we 'know' in the LHC sense of the word, in those photos?

Avvoltoio
December 10th, 2010, 04:30 PM
they all have beautiful hair, it is pity that length hair is so rare :(

RachelRain
December 10th, 2010, 04:36 PM
wow @ 74's braid.

pepperminttea
December 10th, 2010, 04:53 PM
I wonder if there are any people we 'know' in the LHC sense of the word, in those photos?

I definitely recognise an LHCer or two.

Does the purpose of the site worry anyone else? shudder:

vanity_acefake
December 10th, 2010, 05:03 PM
My computer won't let me see the web site as it is considered over 18's viewing only. (I can't be bothered resetting the childrens parental lock!). I assume it is a ****** long hair lovers site!!!

Avvoltoio
December 10th, 2010, 05:08 PM
vanity_acefake: not ****** site at all, there are other topics, posts with other interesting tings, site is mainly about top 10 anything, world worst things, and pictures what can be interesting

akuamoonmaui
December 10th, 2010, 05:53 PM
If you needed inspiration....

WhisperingMoon
December 10th, 2010, 06:02 PM
errr why can't my hair be that long and thick ??!?!?!

Juneii
December 10th, 2010, 06:15 PM
Does the purpose of the site worry anyone else? shudder:

Not at all, the purpose of sites like those is to show something extraordinary or odd to the rest of the world. I've been on sites like this to read on random things they have that are quite interesting.

I do recognize the rainbow hair! She was an LHC member a while ago but left after some drama here on the boards. Her hair is amazing :)

Oberon88
December 10th, 2010, 06:22 PM
Some of the photos look like they have extensions in. Not all, but some.

Some people have such great genes for long thick hair!

jesis
December 10th, 2010, 06:26 PM
Ugh this makes me sad that my hair is still only APL :(

Karala
December 10th, 2010, 06:27 PM
Wow, #10 is so gorgeous ! I want classic lenght now :D

bluesnowflake
December 10th, 2010, 06:42 PM
Gorgeous hair, definitely... inspiration! The purpose does worry me a bit.

HannahDelicious
December 10th, 2010, 07:30 PM
Oh snap. I am so jealous right now. I want super long and thick magic hair too darn it. :mad:

TwilightBloom
December 10th, 2010, 07:40 PM
Lots of Beautiful Hair.. Awesome

Kleis
December 10th, 2010, 07:43 PM
One of those was taken without permission from my Flickr (#42); I recognize several others that were undoubtedly lifted. Man, I've locked down or removed 99&#37; of the hair shots, but people are still grabbing the few that are left.

TinaDenali
December 10th, 2010, 07:55 PM
Wow, lots of long hair!!

If anyone sees their photos there, I'd recommend contacting the website to get it taken down (if you want it down).

HannahDelicious
December 10th, 2010, 07:58 PM
One of those was taken without permission from my Flickr (#42); I recognize several others that were undoubtedly lifted. Man, I've locked down or removed 99% of the hair shots, but people are still grabbing the few that are left.

I was so enamored with the pictures that I almost did not notice the comments at the bottom which were mostly super mean. Not cool at all. So taking them down is a good thing. Putting people up for ridicule is stupid, especially for something this petty.:mad:

Nat242
December 10th, 2010, 08:02 PM
One of those was taken without permission from my Flickr (#42); I recognize several others that were undoubtedly lifted. Man, I've locked down or removed 99% of the hair shots, but people are still grabbing the few that are left.

:no:

I was just going to say something along those lines - those photos aren't attributed to anyone or any source, which is dishonest to say the least. Some of them look as though they may have been taken without the long haired person's permission, and that really gets my goat. And now we have proof that at least one of these photos is not only unattributed but has been taken without permission.

People suck.

Madora
December 10th, 2010, 09:32 PM
Some of the hair is truly inspiring..especially 31, 46 and 55.

monsterna
December 10th, 2010, 09:51 PM
Very nice; it sucks they stole some photos from people though.

ddiana1979
December 10th, 2010, 10:03 PM
I love #73's hairstyle. It looks relatively simple to do, yet some how exquisitely elegant & unusual.

Igor
December 10th, 2010, 10:10 PM

I was going to write that too. That’s definitely Dianyla. I recognise several of these pictures, especially DYQ stands out there

I have a strong dislike against these “collections” of stolen pictures found around the interwebz. The linked one here is one of the lesser creepy ones though

:rolleyes:

GeeLove
December 10th, 2010, 11:58 PM
#59 is the FATTEST, THICKEST PLAIT EVER!

She must have iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii hair!

i was just thinking that! i've never seen a braid so fat. my jaw dropped.

Dragon
December 11th, 2010, 12:17 AM
There hair is amazing. Don't like how they stole some of the photos tho.