PDA

View Full Version : Tresseme naturals collection?

neon-dream
December 9th, 2010, 10:42 AM
Hi! So I was shopping for a new product the other day, and I came across two 900ml bottles of Tressemme naturals collections with no silicone for £6. So, obviously I bought them but I'm wondering if there is any reason these products would not be so good on my hair? Thank you!

aenflex
December 9th, 2010, 10:51 AM
Best thing to do is test them out and see. It's hard to tell anything without seeing the indredients and testing the product.
Sounds like they would be good for someone whose hair hates cones :)

KLin
December 9th, 2010, 11:37 AM
These have been working well for me. Some of the more expensive products have left my hair tacky, and this does not.

I have been cone free for two years, and this is a good price. I CO only, but have the shampoo and conditioner both.

I get the non-sls shampoo for my older son and that works well for him also.

Jenn of Pence
December 9th, 2010, 09:20 PM
I've been using this product line for a while (those big bottles last me a long time!). The conditioner is nice and light, so good for CO wash if one is into that (I CWC, actually). I like the shampoo quite a bit; it makes my hair feel nice and clean without feeling sticky at all.
I personally like a slightly heavier conditioner with some cones tossed in, so I don't really use the conditioner as a main product, but that's just me personally. I can definitely recommend it!

ddiana1979
December 9th, 2010, 09:42 PM
I've been using the volumizing shampoo & conditioner in that line for about a month now. I'm quite pleased with the results. :) The smell is very pleasant too.

I was previously using Pantene (cones galore!), so this was a big change for me.

SimplyViki
December 10th, 2010, 06:38 AM
I don't know anything about the shampoo, but the conditioner is really nice. For me it works just as well as a cone-loaded shampoo, but happens to be cone-free. Since I tend to cycle through coney phases and non-coney phases, this conditioner fits well into my routine as a cone-free conditioner that performs just as well as most of my coney ones.