PDA

View Full Version : why I HATE good hair days!!!

redneckprincess
December 9th, 2010, 04:40 AM
because at the end of the day, you have to take it down :( though I have noticed lately I dont have to many BAD hair days lately.

KittyLost
December 9th, 2010, 05:14 AM
I hate good hair days because they make you believe you can recreate the greatness again! But the truth is you will find it highly difficult and frustrating too :P

Avital88
December 9th, 2010, 05:37 AM
haha thats funny, good hair days i love! though i dont have so much of them lately, i need a trim:p

spitfire511
December 9th, 2010, 06:10 AM
Love this! I often feel the same - I'll be loathe to go to bed, knowing that when I wake up in the morning the greatness will be gone! :D

ericthegreat
December 9th, 2010, 08:36 AM
I actually kinda understand why you would hate a good hair day.

On the days that my hair looks really great, I find myself suddenly acting a lot more cautiously. My hair can get to be more trouble than its worth when it looks really good, because then for the rest of the day I'm a lot more careful than I am normally so as to not let it get messed up.
Whereas on a regular day when my hair is just kinda blahhh, I don't worry about it at all and that frees my mind to concentrate on doing other things.

Maddy25
December 9th, 2010, 09:42 AM
I hate great hairdays when I am staying in and no one sees it! If my DH is gone at work or something I will try my hardest to stay up till 12am just to show him hehe.

feralnature
December 9th, 2010, 10:14 AM
Every day is a great hair day!

principesse
December 9th, 2010, 10:21 AM
Wow, I was actually about to start a thread to celebrate good hair days! My good hair days are few and far between, so I really appreciate it when my hair cooperates and I really feel like it looks the way I want it to. But there is one thing I do dislike about good hair days: they usually really get my hopes up and I get disappointed when my hair goes back to normal.

christine1989
December 9th, 2010, 10:47 AM
When I get a good hair day I just don't wash my hair for as long as I can. Usually if I don't wash it it stays nice (that is until it gets greasy looking). ;)

evampr18
December 10th, 2010, 01:09 AM
Redneckprincess-

Let me just say something completely random. Holy s***, your hair has grown a lot! Your siggy pic progress is insanity.

curlymarcia
December 10th, 2010, 03:38 PM
I too feel sad at the end of a good hair day, knowing that my perfect curls will be ruined at night. All the morning I found few de-curled curls and some frizz :(

redneckprincess
December 12th, 2010, 11:23 AM
I hate great hairdays when I am staying in and no one sees it! If my DH is gone at work or something I will try my hardest to stay up till 12am just to show him hehe.

Oh yeah, that is probally just as bad. But that's when I usually take and post pics on LHC, lol Granted the pictures don't look as good as seeing it for real, but at least SOMEONE sees it!!

JulietCapulet
December 12th, 2010, 11:27 AM
Even if something doesn't last, it can still be enjoyed right? ;-)

redneckprincess
December 12th, 2010, 11:28 AM
Redneckprincess-

Let me just say something completely random. Holy s***, your hair has grown a lot! Your siggy pic progress is insanity.

Why, Thank You!! I'm hoping these next 6 months go as well. I'm mid way (or just a bit more) through a 1 year no trim. Since May 14, so just a couple weeks before the first picture :)