PDA

View Full Version : I've made a hair album ! Please come and visit !

Karala
December 8th, 2010, 05:43 PM
Sorry for blatantly self-advertising... But it's been over a year since I've been on this site and I had never posted any pics.
I've finally decided it was time to take the time to do it, so I've just spent the last couple of hours selecting pictures and writing notes detailing my hair journey so far !

Here goes : http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=6774

Lots of updos and pretty hairsticks ! Lots of henna shade variations ! Dancing bears and fearless acrobats in sparkling tights !

Please come and visit, and tell me that my hair looks nicer now then 2 years ago ! lol ^^

enfys
December 8th, 2010, 05:49 PM
Your hair looks nicer now that two years ago. Like, loads nicer. :p

Karala
December 8th, 2010, 05:51 PM
lol, thanks ^^ Can't say it looks a lot longer, but nicer is nice, too ^^

enfys
December 8th, 2010, 05:54 PM
I think the bits that used to live under your bag strap would say they are longer ;)

I missed the bears; are they in a private album?

christine1989
December 8th, 2010, 05:58 PM
Great album! Your hair looks amazing. :)

mireillemt
December 8th, 2010, 06:07 PM
Absolutely beautiful color! And it is looking so much healthier.

1nuitblanche
December 8th, 2010, 06:11 PM
Your hair really does look nicer! Keep up your great progress :-)

Cowgirl16
December 8th, 2010, 07:11 PM
:)Your hair is beautiful!

cubedcoley
December 8th, 2010, 07:19 PM
Beautiful and inspiring. I have been here about 4 months (and 2-3 extra months of "lurking" lol) and still have not posted any pictures. Learning a lot but shy about pics of me. Your album looks amazing. VERY pretty updos! :magic:

CurlyTresses
December 8th, 2010, 08:26 PM
Indeed very beautiful. Like your hair color also. :)

erika_d
December 8th, 2010, 08:52 PM
Love it! I love seeing progress pics-gives me hope! Have you had your bangs the whole time? or did you get the cut in later?

Karala
December 9th, 2010, 03:15 AM
Thank you so much everyone ! It especially makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside that some of you could find any inspiration in my hair journey so far - I know it feels so good to see that my hair can and actually does grow longer and healthier, after years of thinking I was permanently stalled, so if anyone is thinking they're having the same problem and then see it can very well be done, I'm thrilled ! :cheese:

enfys : yeah, sorry about the bears, I may have been lying :D Maybe I could make another album with random me stuff and show you my kitty, he doesn't do tricks or stunts but he's cute :D

erika_d : yes, I've had bangs the whole time. The lenght and shape vary but I always have them (very large forehead... and I like the look better anyway.) Most of the time I cut them myself.

DavidN
December 9th, 2010, 04:03 AM
Thank you, Karala, for sharing your photos with us! It is shiny and healthy, and the colour is beautiful! Keep up the good work!

Yozhik
December 9th, 2010, 04:18 AM
Karala, your hair is beautiful! The progress is clearly visible and I love your current shade of henna! I also really really like your stick in the first photo. :)

[snip]Dancing bears and fearless acrobats in sparkling tights !

To this I couldn't resist saying "False advertising!" :p ;)

Oh, also, I would love a kitty album! I live for kitty albums! :kitten:

milagro
December 9th, 2010, 06:13 AM
Beautiful! :flower:

spitfire511
December 9th, 2010, 06:24 AM
Love your hair! You have some really great looking updos in there as well as some cool hairtoys - I especially love the peachwood one!

smileycat
December 9th, 2010, 07:05 AM
Beautiful hair and pretty hair toys, yes! Definitely show us the wrapped bun thingy on your own made stick. :)

LoveMyLongHair
December 9th, 2010, 07:52 AM
Yes, please do show us the updo! LOVE it!

Beautiful hair and pretty hair toys, yes! Definitely show us the wrapped bun thingy on your own made stick. :)

Karala
December 10th, 2010, 06:28 AM
Thank you everyone for taking the time to watch and for all the sweet comment ! LHC, why do I love you again ? ^^

Oh, also, I would love a kitty album! I live for kitty albums! :kitten:
lol, I have tons of cute and/or funny kitty pics spawning from over a decade of kitty love, so yeah, I do need to do that, and I'm sure this site of all places is where it could be best appreciated ^^

Karala
December 10th, 2010, 06:30 AM
Yes, please do show us the updo! LOVE it!

Oh, ok, I'll try and make a video as soon as I get the chance ! Not sure how soon that'll be but I promise I'll get it done eventually !

vanity_acefake
December 10th, 2010, 06:40 AM
Your hair is looking wonderful. Love the updo's too.

littlenvy
December 10th, 2010, 06:55 AM
Very lovely! I really like your double stick buns.

sunshine80
December 10th, 2010, 06:57 AM
Great progress! Your hair is beautiful!

tigr
December 15th, 2010, 09:51 AM
You've made good progress, and your hair looks great!