PDA

View Full Version : Vo5 Repair & Protect Conditioner

Mina17
December 8th, 2010, 08:51 AM
I'm a newbie, trying to learn how to take better care of my hair and to assimilate all the great information on this site.

I was wondering what people think of this conditioner. I bought it to use as the first conditioner in CWC, and I would like to try CO after a couple of weeks. I'm also using it as a leave-in conditioner on some sticking-up layers and dry ends. I'm not expecting it to actually repair damaged hair or protect it from 446 degree heat like it is advertised:roll:, but I thought it should at least be good for frazzled hair.

Does it look like there is anything in there that will cause too much build up to use for CO? Will it be cleansing enough? I'm just learning how to decipher ingredient lists, so I'm a little unsure.

Ingredients
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Fragrance, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, DMDM Hydantoin, Linalool, Disodium EDTA, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropianol, Limonene, Citronellal, Polysorbate 20, Stearyl Dihydroxypropyldimonium Oligosaccharides, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin.

littlestarface
December 8th, 2010, 09:01 AM
Vo5 is great for COing.