PDA

View Full Version : Neck hair + S & D = impossible ?

Cailie
December 8th, 2010, 12:34 AM
:uhh: ok, weird question...

I hurt my eyes out, trying to S & D those small hair in my neck area. They get some knots and splits, I feel them with my fingers, but they're so hard to destroy correctly
:justy:

ideas ?

milagro
December 8th, 2010, 12:53 AM
Seems complicated :) I can only suggest having someone to help you, a friend or family member.

Roscata
December 8th, 2010, 12:56 AM
Have you considered using mirrors one in front of you and one behind you, preferably big ones?
It would be difficult but it's the only idea I have. Sorry. :(

Arya
December 8th, 2010, 01:35 AM
Exact same issue. No solution yet. Mirrors make my eyes go funny if I try to use em to do this. I'm just trying to take good care of the hairs back there so they can grow long enough to cut them properly.

kathyblack1
December 8th, 2010, 11:19 AM
I wonder if the hair back there is vellus, I think that is how you spell it. If it is it may never grow that long, and you may be more free to cut most of it, instead of searching for individual knots or splits. My 2cents :)

enfys
December 8th, 2010, 02:57 PM
I just leave them. Do you mean the baby fine hairs? I get tangling there, so likely a lot of damamge too, but sometimes you have to draw a line. Life's too short to S&D hair that is never going to grow more than a few inches anyway.