PDA

View Full Version : Saw really long and thick hair at work!

moon-flower
June 3rd, 2008, 05:10 PM
Today I was working (as a grocery store cashier) and I heard some people say something and a woman leaving speaking back "Yeah it is a little long isn't it." She was joking kind of. Well she had the thickest long hair I've seen in a long time and her hair was classic length, maybe thigh. Her hair was as thick as my fist!! And thick all the way down. She had it in a pony tail with ponies every 10 inches down.

Lately I have been noticing more and more peoples hair at work. Hoping to see more long haired older women, instead of poodle perms. Today I also saw I inbetween waist and tailbone lady with wavy, slightly frizzy, long, dyed red hair and a lady with really thick dark braid sitting high on her head. Her braid was really thick on top, but mid back it tapered like mine does. Her hair is propably I little past waist but she is tall.

Yesturday I had my hair down at work. Only 2 compliments, but I don't have it down for compliments. Wendy did once again flip my hair in my face, to see if I responded.

Sorry, for writing so much...

CurlyOne
June 3rd, 2008, 05:33 PM
I love seeing long hair while I am out and about, it really does inspire me.

mommy2one05
June 3rd, 2008, 08:03 PM
I love seeing others with long hair. It helps give me motivation that maybe mine will get longer. I am currently at waist. Yes no more poodle perms!

Dianyla
June 3rd, 2008, 08:30 PM
Today I was working (as a grocery store cashier) and I heard some people say something and a woman leaving speaking back "Yeah it is a little long isn't it." She was joking kind of.
Haha! I know I've used that line a few times. The power of understatement! :smirk:

MadPirateBippy
June 4th, 2008, 02:48 AM
I saw someone with lovely fairy tale ends to her calves the other day, just in passing, and was a bit shocked that it was down. It's so nice to see long hair in real life, I try to make sure to compliment it but after the site crashed I stopped giving people the addy. :(

moon-flower
June 4th, 2008, 04:57 PM
Also there is a food stalker/carryout in the morning shifts, and he has mid back length hair. I hardly see men with long hair though.

MsBubbles
June 4th, 2008, 06:35 PM
Yesturday I had my hair down at work. Only 2 compliments, but I don't have it down for compliments.

Hee hee! 'Only' 2 compliments! I know what you meant though, and from your avatar I'm sure you do get bunches of compliments when you wear your hair down because it's simply stunning. But here I am hoping for the day when I get compliments too, if I ever do :shrug:. I'm only at 24" so nothing to write home about yet :laugh:

Forever_Sophie
June 4th, 2008, 06:40 PM
Hee hee! 'Only' 2 compliments! I know what you meant though, and from your avatar I'm sure you do get bunches of compliments when you wear your hair down because it's simply stunning. But here I am hoping for the day when I get compliments too, if I ever do :shrug:. I'm only at 24" so nothing to write home about yet :laugh:

I know, I read the entire post and then looked at her picture and WOW, your hair is gorgeous!! Just perfect :) (Compliment #4!)

Curlsgirl
June 4th, 2008, 07:19 PM
I hardly ever see long hair at all here anymore. I am only at 30 inches and no one is even near to that at my work. When I go out I love seeing longer hair but I admit it is getting more and more rare. I wonder if it is the area I live in :confused: