PDA

View Full Version : I got my first long hair comment!

peronella
December 5th, 2010, 03:13 PM
yay!!! Theres a nice old lady who comes over to my work sometimes, and she's only ever seen me with my hair up before, but the other day I had it down and I came to the door to let her in and she said "Oh You Hair is Long! It looks so nice!" I was so happy! Its the first time someone told me my hair was long!

My hair is only APL( On me, 23 inches just measured :D) But it still felt really good. I don't feel like its very long at all but I think its interesting how long it seems to people outside of LHC.

And its definitely thicker and healthier since I came here so thanks LHC! <3!

DARKMARTIAN
December 5th, 2010, 03:29 PM
Neat!

....Feels good eh?

"Hair".......the cultivation that can be harvested when YOU see fit to do it.......http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt267/DARKMARTIAN/Smilies/DancingAlien.gif

Jezerellica
December 5th, 2010, 03:31 PM
Yay! That is great!!

redwoman
December 5th, 2010, 04:09 PM
Yay for you!! Feels good doesn't it?

redneckprincess
December 5th, 2010, 04:16 PM
How wonderful, it feels good when others notice what you work so hard on!! Especially when they don't know how hard you worked on it.
My hair is 23" (BSL if straight) as well so maybe others think that's long too :)

mireillemt
December 5th, 2010, 04:17 PM
Oh how exciting! Congratulations to you!

peronella
December 5th, 2010, 04:47 PM
thanks everyone! Yeah it feels great! I'm loving my hair right now, its nicer than its ever been.

Debra83
December 5th, 2010, 06:29 PM
yay!!! Theres a nice old lady who comes over to my work sometimes, and she's only ever seen me with my hair up before, but the other day I had it down and I came to the door to let her in and she said "Oh You Hair is Long! It looks so nice!" I was so happy! Its the first time someone told me my hair was long!

My hair is only APL( On me, 23 inches just measured :D) But it still felt really good. I don't feel like its very long at all but I think its interesting how long it seems to people outside of LHC.

And its definitely thicker and healthier since I came here so thanks LHC! <3!

:cheese: That is sooo awesome when it comes from a spontaneous source like that. Way to go!!!

How wonderful, it feels good when others notice what you work so hard on!! Especially when they don't know how hard you worked on it.
My hair is 23" (BSL if straight) as well so maybe others think that's long too :)

I still can't believe how long your hair looks in the December picture compared to the others. Amazing.

beez1717
December 6th, 2010, 02:29 AM
It feels so nice to get those comments. I get them every so often and yet my hair is only APL.... I guess many people think a guy's hair is ling if it is longer then usual. It really frustrates me and yet makes me proud!

KittyLost
December 6th, 2010, 08:15 AM

Exactly this!

It's also easy to forget that APL and BSL are considered long to most people outside LHC, so while others find your hair long you still think it's short :)

spitfire511
December 6th, 2010, 08:17 AM
Oh yay for long hair comments! :) I'm just past your length and it was at 23" that I got my first comment as well. It felt so good!