PDA

View Full Version : My hair is finally getting long (pics)

bunzfan
December 5th, 2010, 11:32 AM
Hi all when i joined back in July this year my hair was just APL here is a picture just after i joined
http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h400/emmerline1/P100725002.jpg

Here it is in August 2010
http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h400/emmerline1/P100818026.jpg

Here it is November 2010
http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h400/emmerline1/P101101004.jpg

Here it is today December 5th 2010
http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h400/emmerline1/P101205001.jpg

It finally feels long to me :D:cheese:

allmixedup88
December 5th, 2010, 11:36 AM
yay! it looks as if the quality has also improved :-)

bunzfan
December 5th, 2010, 11:39 AM
yay! it looks as if the quality has also improved :-)

Oh thank you very much, i think wearing it up nearly all the time and oiling has helped as well as the non sulphate shampoo i now use.

summergame
December 5th, 2010, 11:45 AM
Your hair has grow a lot from august to november ! What's the secret? :)

bunzfan
December 5th, 2010, 11:52 AM
Your hair has grow a lot from august to november ! What's the secret? :)

Due to using oil regularly in my updo on the ends and only shampooing once a week its stopped it being so dry, so i have only had one micro trim and my last haircut was in June.

From August until October i have also been using Megatek twice a week and started taking hair vitamins :)

princessp
December 5th, 2010, 11:55 AM
Congratulations on your growth! It does seem to be a lot healthier too!

Speckla
December 5th, 2010, 11:59 AM
Very, very beautiful!

Toadstool
December 5th, 2010, 12:06 PM
Your hair looks lovely and long.
Where did you buy your Megatek?

bunzfan
December 5th, 2010, 12:15 PM
Very, very beautiful!

Thank you i normally love everyone else's hair :)

Toadstool i got it here http://www.tailgator.co.uk/ it arrived very quickly to.

LissaJane
December 5th, 2010, 12:17 PM
Yay, you! And like someone else above me's already said, it's looking healthier and happier than before too :)

Dreamkitty
December 5th, 2010, 12:18 PM
Congrats!. You have a lovely hair colour and your hair is looking awesome, very healthy too as well as fast growth.:) What non sulfate shampoo do you use? I want to go go sulfate free too :D.

redwoman
December 5th, 2010, 12:20 PM
It looks lovely and plenty long enough for hair toys. An excuse for a little christmas something for yourself eh?:eyebrows:

bunzfan
December 5th, 2010, 12:25 PM
Congrats!. You have a lovely hair colour and your hair is looking awesome, very healthy too.:) What non sulfate shampoo do you use? I want to go go sulfate free too :D, shampoo's make my hair really dry

It started out a dark burgundy and faded to a auburn colour i am thinking of trying Henna after many years as its meant to be better for your hair. Thanks for the compliment i think its looking healthier due to the oil i put on my ends.

I highly recommend the Body shop rain forest range i use the one for coloured hair, i love them as they make even my wavy hair look shiny the conditioner is gorgeous. I shampoo once a week with the Body shop shampoo and CO if it gets greasy in between.

bunzfan
December 5th, 2010, 12:27 PM
It looks lovely and plenty long enough for hair toys. An excuse for a little christmas something for yourself eh?:eyebrows:

Oh believe me i love my hair toys its just long enough now to look really good in a lazy wrap or a nautilus bun. I love my 5 hair forks i find them easier than hair sticks :D

BrightEyes
December 5th, 2010, 12:28 PM
Congrats! Your hair has made great progress! I love the waves and color. I've heard so many good things about Body Shop shampoos and conditioners. I'll have to give them a try.

ingvild
December 5th, 2010, 12:31 PM
Your hair is beautiful and it has certainly grown a lot! Wow! Well done ;)

Dragon
December 5th, 2010, 12:32 PM
Your hair looks great and really healthy. Congrats on the progress :)

FrannyG
December 5th, 2010, 12:54 PM
Isn't it wonderful when your hair starts seeming long, even to yourself? I went through that recently as well.

Your hair certainly is looking long now, and it looks beautiful as well! :blossom:

KittyLost
December 6th, 2010, 08:23 AM
Great progress! It's good when you can finally consider your hair long to yourself :)

bunzfan
December 7th, 2010, 11:08 AM
Thanks everyone the only annoying thing is i still have to braid my hair damp or my layers poke through:mad:

jenjen10
December 7th, 2010, 11:19 AM
Your hair has grown a ton and looks beautiful! I have hair envy :)

spoonshine
December 7th, 2010, 11:27 AM
You're hair looks lovely. (It looks thicker than mine though I'm a solid ii! Maybe its my fairytale ends.) Pretty colour and waves.

growing2shine
December 7th, 2010, 11:38 AM
Your hair looks really great! :cheer: And it looks healthier and shinier, and pretty colour! :D

jojo
December 7th, 2010, 12:58 PM
well done on getting to bsl and it looks long to me!

erika_d
December 7th, 2010, 02:07 PM
Yay-it looks great!

GoddesJourney
December 7th, 2010, 02:41 PM
Wow! The overall condition of your hair has improved dramatically as well as the length. Congratulations, it looks great!

Chamomile betty
December 7th, 2010, 03:11 PM
You have really beautiful hair. Congrats on the great growth.

feralnature
December 7th, 2010, 03:37 PM
Your rate of growth is amazing! Very pretty hair :)

christine1989
December 7th, 2010, 03:38 PM
Its lovely! The color is fantastic. :)

sunshine80
December 7th, 2010, 03:44 PM
very pretty and great progress:)

MClass
December 7th, 2010, 05:42 PM
What vitamins are you taking? Your growth is so fast! Beautiful!

prettyhairisred
December 7th, 2010, 07:29 PM
Wow! your hair grows amazingly fast! Mine has that kind of growth spurts once a year, and it gets significantly longer. But as a teenager with hair that has a naturally grey tint, i dye it red. Thats very drying! But i get loads of compliments! But sadly because of that trims are nessasary.

virgo75
December 7th, 2010, 07:56 PM
Congratulations on your hair growth and thickness! :flower:
It looks so healthy and shiny! :)

Tia2010
December 7th, 2010, 09:47 PM
It's growing fast and looks great !! :D

bunzfan
December 8th, 2010, 07:06 AM
What vitamins are you taking? Your growth is so fast! Beautiful!

Thank you :D i have just changed my vitamins to Holland and Barrett mega vitamins for hair( your meant to take 3 a day but i always forget the one at lunch time)

Tatybird
December 8th, 2010, 07:59 AM
Your hair is certainly long now, and it looks beautiful! I can only dream about such a quick hair growth! Does your hair usually grow fast? Or do you believe that the amazing progress was due to the vitamins and oil treatment?

bunzfan
December 8th, 2010, 08:15 AM
Your hair is certainly long now, and it looks beautiful! I can only dream about such a quick hair growth! Does your hair usually grow fast? Or do you believe that the amazing progress was due to the vitamins and oil treatment?

Hmm now that's interesting i don't think the oil is a growth aid i think it lessens the need for a hair cut as it adds moisture to the hair, but i certainly think wearing it up most of the time has helped me as when i used to wear it down a lot i got a lot of split ends.

I changed my vitamin from hair food to the Mega vitamins for hair and i have certainly noticed a difference.

Tatybird
December 8th, 2010, 08:51 AM
bunzfan, thanks! I agree that oil helps to moisturize your hair and, thus, makes it stronger.
I need to make a little research about Mega vitamins now. Mostly, prize wise and also where I can order/buy them. Sounds like I should try them :) as my hair grows very slowly:( I tend to believe when I see good results;)

bunzfan
December 8th, 2010, 10:33 AM
bunzfan, thanks! I agree that oil helps to moisturize your hair and, thus, makes it stronger.
I need to make a little research about Mega vitamins now. Mostly, prize wise and also where I can order/buy them. Sounds like I should try them :) as my hair grows very slowly:( I tend to believe when I see good results;)

I was recommended them on here when i did a poll asking which gave the best results. You can get them from Holland & Barrett not sure if you have one near you :confused: