PDA

View Full Version : How do you know if herbal powders and hair oils are the real thing?

Dreamkitty
December 5th, 2010, 07:47 AM
I have Aritha and Shikakai powder at home. Its the hesh brand, how do I know if this is 100% pure powder?, could they have mixed any other chemicals to the powder.

The coconut oil Im using claims its 100% pure coconut, is it the real thing?.

enfys
December 5th, 2010, 08:31 AM
Sometimes you have to trust the brand. The UK and EU laws on labelling are strict so anything made for this country should meet those standards and have honest labelling. Hesh is a large brand with a reputation to uphold.

Dreamkitty
December 5th, 2010, 12:09 PM
Sometimes you have to trust the brand. The UK and EU laws on labelling are strict so anything made for this country should meet those standards and have honest labelling. Hesh is a large brand with a reputation to uphold.

Thanks for your reply. I was using the powders and I told my mum about it. She was doubtful of whether it was the real thing. Because I never want to buy a herbal product that has chemicals in it, might as well use shampoo if that was the case. So whenever I buy these kind of products I always want to be 100% sure.:)