PDA

View Full Version : Growth Spurt in my bangs?

BellCat
December 5th, 2010, 04:33 AM
Seems like around 2 weeks ago I was looking at my bangs that I'm growing out and saying theyre reaching the corners of my mouth and now the past few days i've been looking at them and theyre at my jawline?? how does that make sense?
Do Bangs or shorter layers grow faster than the rest or is the growth more noticeable because they are shorter? I've been taking Biotin & Msm the past month so maybe its that because I've certainly noticed it working in my nails and eyebrows!!!!

Has anyone else noticed this with their hair?

mali
December 5th, 2010, 04:41 AM
That may be possible.Have you been taking any supplements/vitamins this time of the year?
Some people also *think* their bangs have been growing faster because of the length and the fact that they're most noticeable.Anyway,congrats on your growth. :magic:

Sammich
December 5th, 2010, 04:47 AM
What fast hair growth! :D Congrats to you. I agree with the above poster, but also perhaps you are right and perhaps the front part of your hair grows faster than other parts of your hair, as hair grows faster at certain parts of your scalp.

milagro
December 5th, 2010, 04:57 AM
Lucky you! :) I think it may be combination of new growth and the root volume in this particular area?
I wish what used to be my bangs grew like that, it's shoulder length now and doesn't want to lay along longer hair.
You and you hair are both very pretty :blossom:

BellCat
December 5th, 2010, 05:00 AM
Thanks, the thing is they don't usually grow this fast thats why i'm so confused! I think it may be the biotin or MSM :S ?

Sundial
December 5th, 2010, 10:09 AM
I think it could somehow be fast growth :P I was looking through your album and saw that you were about BSL in June and you have already hit waist in November. It could also seem faster because the growth 'markers' for bangs are not as far apart, i.e. corner of mouth to chin is pretty short

BellCat
December 5th, 2010, 10:11 AM
I think it could somehow be fast growth :P I was looking through your album and saw that you were about BSL in June and you have already hit waist in November. It could also seem faster because the growth 'markers' for bangs are not as far apart, i.e. corner of mouth to chin is pretty short
I know its really weird for me ? I think the biotin has kicked in, and the growth from june is probably from not using heat etc ... yay!

dropinthebucket
December 5th, 2010, 10:15 AM
I'm taking silica, biotin, and MSM, and my growth rate has really skyrocketed, as well - and I was a really, really slow grower!

The length doesn't look like it's growing as fast, but I bet it is! I think it's just that it flicks up kind of near the bottom, and I notice the growth more on my bangs because I like them to stay where they are! :)

tinti
December 5th, 2010, 10:17 AM
Well, congrats anyway! Can you do some magic triks to make my bangs go like that as well? ;p

BellCat
December 5th, 2010, 10:18 AM
I'm taking silica, biotin, and MSM, and my growth rate has really skyrocketed, as well - and I was a really, really slow grower!

The length doesn't look like it's growing as fast, but I bet it is! I think it's just that it flicks up kind of near the bottom, and I notice the growth more on my bangs because I like them to stay where they are! :)
well done on the growth! Im the same with the bangs can't wait to get rid of them!! I just wish I could notice the over length as easily :P

BellCat
December 5th, 2010, 10:20 AM

I'm really convinced it's the biotin because i dont really do much I keep forgetting to massage and drink lots of water so I can't think of anything else it could be :) so if you don't take biotin already I suggest you try it out!