PDA

View Full Version : The Hair Dream Thread

jenwexler
December 4th, 2010, 03:48 PM
I'm been looking for a thread dedicated to hair dreams and what they might mean but I haven't found one. Last night I had a dream my hair was long again, but longer than it's ever been and a little bit thinner than it usually is. It was kind of 70's hippy long with a middle part and I never have a middle part. I've also dreamed I was bald, bland, and redheaded. I'm sure I've had more hair dreams than that. What were your dreams and why do you think you've had them?

p3_Arme
December 4th, 2010, 03:59 PM
I had a Hair dream; Although I think it was preparing me for my long hair.

I was in a cave, and we (a group of people) had been given one gift, anything we wanted, most wanted money or power, status, some wanted small things, some people wanted True love, me however had to be diferent I asked for long, full, thigh length hair, it was in my colour - dark chocolate okay brown :) and it was beautiful.

Side effects of long full hair I found were worth it though, I learnt important lessons which I think was the idea of the dream.

Lesson one. A lot of hair means head ache, but could be dealt with by exercise.
Lesson two. Neck ache, but could be dealt with by exercise.
Lesson three. More maintance, upkeep and responsibility
Lesson Four. Dreams can come true - My hair is Bum Length :) and still growing, although now it's purple not brown :)

jenwexler
December 4th, 2010, 04:04 PM
My dream really made me miss my hair.

HairFaerie
December 4th, 2010, 04:06 PM
Thank you for started this thread! It was looooong overdue! I am a very active, vivid dreamer and have a lot of hair dreams!

Two days ago I had a dream that I was combing my hair and it started coming out in large chunks on the left side! I pulled out several very large chunks that left the areas bald. I was mortified and I just kept thinking, "Well, I guess I will shave it into a mohawk again".

PraiseCheeses
December 4th, 2010, 04:09 PM
I have a recurring dream when it starts to fall out in clumps, usually not from the roots but a couple inches down. Then I spend the rest of the dream trying to reattach it. Some of it retakes, but most of it does not.

I've been having this dream for years - long before LHC or before I even really started caring about my hair. I've also had dreams for years of my teeth falling out. Supposedly, that means you feel like you're losing control of your life. Judging from when I've had them the most, I'm not going to argue. :p I think that hair dream is kind of the same idea.

Since I started paying attention to my hair, I've had dreams that I've answered my door/walked down the street with my hair in a scrunchie bun on my forehead - I often tie it like that when letting it dry at home to straighten it and get root volume, but obviously I wouldn't want anyone to see me like that because it's pretty darn goofy-looking. I'm slightly embarrassed about my vanity and my accompanying rituals.

Maybe the first one you mention is a subconscious reflection of your desire for long hair, and the second one is a reflection of your worst hair fears?

akuamoonmaui
December 4th, 2010, 04:29 PM
DD has thick hair to her waist. She woke up one night in a panic. Her dream was her father cut it off with a knife. I didn't even know where to begin.

enfys
December 4th, 2010, 04:42 PM
See also: http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=15672

I don't dream about my hair. My dreams are way more interesting than that.

PrincessBob
December 4th, 2010, 04:43 PM
I dreamed that I was braiding the hair of my swirly curly guy friend an that the curls were viciously fighting for control.

jenwexler
December 4th, 2010, 04:44 PM
I wonder if anyone has ever had a Medusa type hair dream.

spitfire511
December 4th, 2010, 05:05 PM
No Medusa dreams here, but I did dream the other night that I woke up and DH had cut my hair in my sleep. I was this really bad wedge with huge ledges all over the place.

I think it's safely attributed to watching something like 5 episodes of Tabatha's Salon takeover during the day of the night I had the dream. :D

I can say that I've had dreams before where I noticed my hair - it was really long, or cut in a cute bob - but it's not usually the main point of the dream.

Becky Safari
December 5th, 2010, 02:52 PM
I had a dream nightmare the other night! I was at a salon (yikes) and uncontrollably said the dreaded words "do what you think is best" and my hair was all chopped off! It's funny that I consider that a nightmare...haha

DARKMARTIAN
December 5th, 2010, 03:02 PM
I had a dream nightmare the other night! I was at a salon (yikes) and uncontrollably said the dreaded words "do what you think is best" and my hair was all chopped off! It's funny that I consider that a nightmare...haha

I have also had dreams....or more like nightmares, in which I got all my hair cut off.......

I wonder what it means????? :hmm:

jenwexler
December 5th, 2010, 03:05 PM
Maybe it means you guys don't feel in control.

DARKMARTIAN
December 5th, 2010, 03:14 PM
Maybe it means you guys don't feel in control.

I know im in control of my own life... but honestly I think it just comes down to a type of fear. Or significant apprehension. Tornadoes freak me out too and so does crashing in an airplane and tidal waves....and I tend to dream about those things as well sometimes. And the thought of getting my hair cut off disturbs me in its own way. Im sure there could be some Freudian explanation for it if you really wanted to find one, but thankfully its been awhile since ive dreamt about any of those things at all.......

lets hope it stays that way....;)

PrincessBob
December 7th, 2010, 10:42 AM
I dreamed that an LHC member from either Australia or New new Zealand came to stay with me, and I was living at my mothers house (which, btw, I have never seen in real life). It was all very strange, she brought a PODS (personal on-demand storage) unit that was on rocket boosters. I'm guessing it was for an extended vacation or semi-permanent status. We talked about hair stuff and she helped me plant a hair garden, to grow herbs and coconuts in. We were eating lamb...and I woke up.

jenwexler
December 7th, 2010, 12:55 PM
So random haha.

MissManda
December 7th, 2010, 05:22 PM
Um, wasn't there already a thread about hair dreams/nightmares (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=15672)?

I had an AMAZING dream last night. I don't remember a lot about what exactly was going on, but I remember there was a part where I took my hair out of a bun and it was classic length! It was thick all the way to the ends with none of the layers/bangs I have now. I remember grabbing my hair and gently pulling it forward so I could feel how long it was in front and it was where classic would be, so it could have been fingertip length.

Someday I will have that luxurious mane of hair! :D

jenwexler
December 7th, 2010, 05:54 PM
I can't wait for my hair to come back. This time it was be long and soft and shiny <3

jenwexler
December 14th, 2010, 11:40 AM
So I had a REALLY messed up dream. I had a baby with my ex boyfriend but the baby was ridiculously smart because she could speak in sentences at only 4 months of age. What the heck? The only good part was my hair was ridiculously long because of those hormones I had from the pregnancy. Why am I dreaming this? I definitely don't want kids while I'm in college.

joiekimochi
December 14th, 2010, 06:13 PM
I dreamt that I got a pixie hair cut with straight-across blunt bangs. I was pounding on the mirrors, grabbing my short hair and screaming, "WHY DID I DO THIS TO MYSELF!!!!" I got so hysterical that I stopped myself and said, "This is a dream, right? I can't do this to myself. So if it's a dream, let me have long hair!"

Then my hands, which were on my head, moved to the back of my head and discovered that it wasn't a pixie, but actually my hair combed back into an English braid that came down to my knees.

Sadly at that moment my alarm went off.

jenwexler
December 14th, 2010, 07:33 PM
Your dream sounds a lot less scary thank mine thank god lol. It sounds sort of like a lucid dream since you realized you were dreaming.

triumphator!
December 14th, 2010, 08:48 PM
Ooo! Last night I dreamed that I had a giant cinnabun and it made me feel awesome.

AnnaJamila
December 14th, 2010, 09:37 PM
I dreamt that I got a pixie hair cut with straight-across blunt bangs. I was pounding on the mirrors, grabbing my short hair and screaming, "WHY DID I DO THIS TO MYSELF!!!!" I got so hysterical that I stopped myself and said, "This is a dream, right? I can't do this to myself. So if it's a dream, let me have long hair!"

Then my hands, which were on my head, moved to the back of my head and discovered that it wasn't a pixie, but actually my hair combed back into an English braid that came down to my knees.

Sadly at that moment my alarm went off.

I love those kinds of dreams, cause then you feel so silly! Those and the ones where you wake up all upset and realize "Oh, wait, it's a dream. Phew!"

I don't dream about my hair but I do dream about people taking my hijab or me forgetting to put it on. Kinda like showing up to work/class naked? However in my dreams DH is there and he's giving me this horrid disappointed look, like "So it was an act the whole time?".

Most of the people in my life tell me that I had better quit while I'm ahead and stop pretending to be something I'm not just to make him love me. (Being muslim.) Of course, he could NEVER love me based simply on my own merits, that's impossible. :rolleyes: No matter what I say, they refuse to believe that I was considering converting before I even knew his wonderful self existed.

But, what can you do! And really, all their preconcieved notions and prejudices all boil down to...

:poot:

;)

Eire
December 14th, 2010, 09:51 PM
I had a dream my hair fell out in big bald patches right before my wedding. :/

jenwexler
December 14th, 2010, 11:31 PM
I cut my hair my self the day before prom but that wasn't a dream. Such a bad thing to do on a whim when I needed hair for an updo lol. Sometimes I wish what I had done to my hair was a dream so I'd wake up and it'd be normal.

Fadedbluedreams
December 15th, 2010, 08:45 AM
How many times have I dreamed I took the scissors to my hair? Thank God it was only a dream. One wakes up feeling very relieved.

NebraskaChick84
December 15th, 2010, 10:08 AM
I've never really had hair dreams...my children are a larger part of my life, so I tend to have lots of dreams/nightmares about them. and I am planning my last baby so I have been having lots of birth dreams.

ArienEllariel
December 15th, 2010, 10:13 AM
I tend to have more dreams about my kitten Emma than anything else. Though, the other day I dreamt that my hair was BSL which is an improvement. My last hair dream was that I'd chopped it up to chin length.. ugh...

jenwexler
December 15th, 2010, 01:26 PM
I've never really had hair dreams...my children are a larger part of my life, so I tend to have lots of dreams/nightmares about them. and I am planning my last baby so I have been having lots of birth dreams.

I have birth dreams but I am not even close to having kids yet ::knock on wood::. It's a tad freaky.

LissaJane
December 15th, 2010, 09:16 PM
Hah, when I saw this thread I thought "Pft, I'll never get THAT obsessed with my hair that I end up dreaming about it" (realizing you don't actually have to be obsessed to dream about your hair, I just never have and thought that I probably never really would) and last night I totally dreamed that my hair was really thick :o.
This is probably because I was talking to my brother about his enviously thick hair last night.

jenwexler
December 15th, 2010, 10:05 PM
Mazeltov you are officially a hair dreamer!!! Definitely beats the naked in public dreams lol.

LissaJane
December 16th, 2010, 01:25 AM
Hahah Thank you! Never had one of those either! But I'm sure hair dreams kick embarrassing nakee dream butt :)

Avital88
December 16th, 2010, 01:31 AM
I actually cant remember ive ever dreamed about my hair,,, or yes i did. that i cut all off, and woke up relieved..haha

monsterna
December 16th, 2010, 08:33 AM
Last night I had a dream I went to get my ends trimmed, and came out with like 1 inch of hair on top of my head and a bob style all around. I was devastated and woke up to me hugging on my husband and woke him up. He was quite confused, as was I, but I was very relieved, haha.

jenwexler
December 16th, 2010, 11:55 AM
I didn't dream about my hair this time. I dreamed about ghosts haha.

LissaJane
December 18th, 2010, 12:52 AM
I dreamt about hair again. I dreamt that Thyme oil made it thick and lovely, I looked up thyme oil (only came up with essential results) and hair and apparently it's quite beneficial to hair growth. Not sure where I'll find thyme essential oil, but I might try mixing in some thyme with my rinse :)

HairFaerie
December 22nd, 2010, 09:41 AM
I had a dream last night that I got a really cute pixie cut. It looked good and I liked it but I was also disappointed that I cut it. I was relieved when I woke up that it was a dream.

I think the dream stemmed from my trim yesterday morning. Also, I am starting to wonder if I look better with short, pixie cuts than with longer hair.

Since I was a bit disappointed with cutting in the dream, I will refrain from cutting in the waking state because I am sure I would regret it!

HairFaerie
January 26th, 2011, 10:42 AM
Last night I have a dream that I dyed my hair black and it looked FABULOUS!
I think I might do it! :)

lyria
January 26th, 2011, 10:45 AM
I had a great dream once that I was looking in the mirror and I had a hip length braid pulled over my left shoulder. Sigh, maybe some day?

Rabya-Khadija
January 26th, 2011, 12:18 PM
Not a hair dream but I had to get up at 5.30am this morning because I was having such a creepy dream... then I ran to the lamp and switched it on in fear lol :S

jenwexler
January 26th, 2011, 12:29 PM
My hair was longer in the dream I had last night, which was about me seeing American Idiot on Broadway again....but it sort of ended up being a nightmare...for the cast at least lol.

Hylia
January 26th, 2011, 01:49 PM
Last night I have a dream that I dyed my hair black and it looked FABULOUS!
I think I might do it! :)

I think it would, I just dyed mine black too and I love it.

jenwexler
January 26th, 2011, 01:53 PM
Can't go completely wrong with black in my opinion.

princessp
January 26th, 2011, 01:53 PM
My hair was so beautiful in my dream. It was past classic, straight hemline, helathy, thick and not too curly. :cloud9:

jenwexler
January 26th, 2011, 01:58 PM
Anyone's dream coming true??? I noticed my length yesterday and I'm so happy with it. I sort of look like my mom back in the day now. It's so cool!

jenwexler
March 15th, 2011, 03:38 PM
I had a dream that someone wanted to cut their own hair, and knowing that I am on a year of no trims, I gave this person my old scissors saying "hey they might be dull anyway."

What does it mean?

QMacrocarpa
April 8th, 2011, 03:33 PM
I dreamed that a local store had Flexi-8s, and they had somehow gotten them by mistake, so they were selling them really inexpensively, and I bought them all (and a bunch of other interesting hair items too) for a very modest sum. Then I woke up. Rats! So not really a hair dream, but a hair-toy dream. :p

gthlvrmx
April 8th, 2011, 04:04 PM
Im a dreamer, but hair dreams didnt really happen until i got my braids out and i had that traumatic experience with extreme dryness and breakage with hair loss. I really missed having that long waist length braids i had, i had dreams about wearing them again and putting them up for school, flinging it around with pride. And i also had dreams of having that huge long braid i had down to my bum when i added more hair for halloween, it felt amazing. Then after they stopped after my obsession starting falling apart, and i just had dreams of having longer hair. I remember looking into the bathroom mirror and putting my hair up to start a ponytail or put it in a clip(which i never do) and noticed my hair was really long, but still thinking it's short and hasn't grown. I think the lesson there was to accept the fact that it IS long and it IS growing no matter what i may be thinking at that moment, wishing i had something else.
Plus i had a dream, the last one though, of me sitting in the parking lot of Wal-Mart and this long yellow lace with horizontal lines in it that got thinner as it got closer to it's ending. It reached barely mid-thigh, i think it was a message over how i read about caring for your hair as if it were your grandmothers antique lace. That tapering didn't make me happy, i want that long thick hair :) So maybe it meant keep the lace up more instead of down, because i did have my hair down in my dream.
Wow! I talk a lot when it has to do about my dreams :P Sorry!
But other than that, no more hair dreams! Thank god, im already as obsessed as it is.

Rafusen
April 9th, 2011, 12:39 AM
The most recent hair related dream I had was a nightmare.

In the nightmare, I watched myself in third person confined to sitting in a barber's chair. A bunch of acquaintances who had made comments about my hair being "too long" had banded together to create some kind of short hair brigade, and they were snipping my hair off to the top of my neck. I started sobbing in the nightmare, like full on shaking, and in their "mercy" they let me keep a few patches of hair at my full length, which just made me hysterical.
Then I woke up and checked my hair. Very creepy.

Cheeks1206
April 10th, 2011, 09:31 AM
I had a hair dream last night, it was a bad dream but not bad enough to be a nightmare. In my dream I had my hair in a pony tail ( yesterday was the first time I've worn my hair in a proper ponytail in forever) and I had divided my hair in two sections, one over each shoulder. I was messing the the left half when I grabbed it about 5 inches from the ends and started gently pulling to get any shed hairs out. It seems that I wasn't gentle enough because about half of my ponytail broke off in one big clump about 4 inches from my ends. I didn't freak out or anything, but I was really upset that my hair would be so uneven on one side.

I think some of it may have stemmed from me being out of state for a couple of months for work. We've only been here a week but Have had no time for personal things like hair care or working out.

Cheeks1206
April 10th, 2011, 09:32 AM
The most recent hair related dream I had was a nightmare.

In the nightmare, I watched myself in third person confined to sitting in a barber's chair. A bunch of acquaintances who had made comments about my hair being "too long" had banded together to create some kind of short hair brigade, and they were snipping my hair off to the top of my neck. I started sobbing in the nightmare, like full on shaking, and in their "mercy" they let me keep a few patches of hair at my full length, which just made me hysterical.
Then I woke up and checked my hair. Very creepy.

That sounds like it was really frightening!!

MissManda
April 10th, 2011, 12:56 PM
I almost never notice my hair when I'm dreaming and if I usually do notice it, it's either my current length or my goal length. :)

Last night was different, however, because in my dream, I had put my hair into a combination French/Dutch (not sure which) braid because I wanted to make it wavy. That was the first dream I had about actually putting my hair up.

jenwexler
April 21st, 2011, 09:23 PM
One dream I bleached my hair blond and HATED it. I didn't look like myself. Thankgod I woke up.

telegraph64
April 21st, 2011, 09:29 PM
My hair is the same as it always is in my dreams. Knee length and styled. :) Even though my hair is shorter right now, 99% of my life my hair has been/will be below the waist. :D

jenwexler
April 21st, 2011, 09:37 PM
I can't wait til it's that long. I bet I'll have a nightmare that I cut it to chin length after it reaches my hip lol.

LotusFIre
April 22nd, 2011, 12:30 AM
I had a dream that I decided to cut it and woke up IN A COLD SWEAT! lol that was a close one :D

PolythenePam
April 22nd, 2011, 01:01 AM
A couple of nights ago I dreamed that a really good friend of mine cut my hair to somewhere in between ears and shoulders in one fell swoop with a pair of giant scissors. And then I proceeded to give her a beat down. When I woke up I felt horrible about the dream. We've been friends for over 15yrs. I'm not mad at her-I love her. But in the dream she went "snip", and without a question or hesitation I proceeded to beat the snot out of her. I think I have to lighten up about my hair :chillpill:

jenwexler
April 22nd, 2011, 01:02 AM
I'd be so scared if that ever happened....oh my god...

aggie_deirde
April 22nd, 2011, 04:19 AM
I saw that somebody have cut a strand of hair at about apl and because it was uneven I had to cut my hair.I woke up and checked me hair.It was all there but until I realise it was a dream, oh boy!

Aredhel77
April 22nd, 2011, 04:26 AM
I dreamed that I was at the salon and told my stylist just to give the hair a trim. Then I became really sleepy and dozed off (in the dream). When I awoke (in the dream) a totally different stylist was cutting my hair - which was now jet black and in a pixie style. I was mortified! LOL

jenwexler
April 24th, 2011, 01:49 PM
That would freak me out if I woke up with a new stylist.

Tiina
April 24th, 2011, 02:03 PM
I had a dream where I started out with my hair as it is now, then using great will-power jumped to a point where it was between tailbone and classic (butt-tickle length?). Also, some years had passed to somewhere in the 1930's and I had three daughters (irl I have one). My comb came with me but looked so terribly worn that it was barely useable. I tried to play along with the garbled time-shift but I couldn't quite adjust convincingly. As a result I had little to no idea of what was going on. Once DH got wind of this, he was very mad at me and told me he had no money for my upkeep if I was going to go on like this. So me and the daughters decided to commit suicide by means of poisoning ourselves. Only the second eldest succeeded tho. Next, Norway was invaded by Poland and I avoided becoming the officers' chambermaid by having small breasts and looking ill. My hair was close to knee in the end. It had been visibly growing all throughout.

Pretty lousy dream but I did have great hair. :shrug:

In the next one I had that night there was a everyone-murder-everyone situation in town (with lunchbreaks). I didn't even have hair since I didn't quite exist right.

ingvild
April 24th, 2011, 02:12 PM
I have in the course of the last few months had a few dreams where I lost my hair :S In one, I wore pigtail braids and one just fell off. In the other I had a huge bald patch. Strangely enough, dream-me was not very upset about it, but I was really upset when I woke up. Until I realised it was a dream and I still had most of my hair. :p

jenwexler
April 25th, 2011, 04:38 PM
I'd be so scared if I dreamed about being bald again. It's very hard for people to deal with.

Shoga
May 1st, 2011, 06:37 PM
I don't remember having any hair dream, but apparently last night my sister heard me talk in my sleep and say "hair" within a jumbled mess of other slurs and mumbles. She has no idea about my current focus on hair either. xD

racrane
May 1st, 2011, 06:55 PM
This is kind of interesting because I realized I wanted to grow my hair back out again because of a dream. My hair was at shoulder length a month ago and I dreamed I had my hip length hair back. Bingo, i woke up and realized just how much I loved my long hair.

jenwexler
May 1st, 2011, 07:50 PM
I literally just woke up from a nap. I dreamed I took my boyfriend to Hoboken. my hair was the exact same style I went to bed with which is weird for me.

Mesmerise
May 1st, 2011, 07:58 PM
This is kind of interesting because I realized I wanted to grow my hair back out again because of a dream. My hair was at shoulder length a month ago and I dreamed I had my hip length hair back. Bingo, i woke up and realized just how much I loved my long hair.

This happened to me years ago! I had a short, blonde pixie cut and I was happy with it for a couple of months... and then I had a dream where I had long hair and that was it... I had to grow it long again!

Mind you I've had dreams where I've cut my hair off and been really glad of it too... But I always prefer the dreams where I have really long, pretty hair!

jenwexler
May 18th, 2011, 11:01 PM
One day our dreams will become a reality!!!

jasper
June 20th, 2011, 12:26 PM
I was just dreaming that I was braiding small sections of my hair and then cutting them off close to my head, and binding the cut end. I had some kind of goal in mind but I don't know what it was. In my dream, I started wondering if the missing/short sections we're going to be noticeable. So I tried putting my hair up, and that woke me up.

vanillabones
June 20th, 2011, 01:53 PM
Aw I do hope my hair dreams become a reality some day :( :)

I've had a couple where I have had long hair. Once I was in a dressing room and my hair was very long and wavy, past waist length. And I had one the other night I was in an empty room in a bed on the floor with all white sheets in the moonlight with my dbf and a pretty camisole and my hair was all the way down my back when sitting so I guess at least TB length. It was beautiful I can't wait.

Proximity
June 20th, 2011, 01:57 PM
I dreamed the other week that someone was combing out my hair and folding it up onto a cushion a boy was holding and there just kept being more and more hair being folded onto the cushion.

Now I want long hair, but not THAT long :p

BlazingHeart
June 20th, 2011, 02:19 PM
I dreamt last night that the fiance and I were looking at houses (I'm not sure if we were looking for a new rental or buying). He kept grabbing a bit of my hair and tickling my neck with it, over and over, even though I'd hit the point of shouting at him - he just laughed and dropped it and out of the blue started doing it again.

By the time I woke up, I was FURIOUS with him. So there I was, lying in bed and furious and I went wait, why'm I mad at him again? Because he keeps tickling me with my hair! That was the point where I realized I'd been dreaming and that he hadn't actually done anything.

(Couldn't be much more unlike my fiance in real life - he's very sensitive to my moods and if I yelled at him he'd start looking like a kicked puppy and being very apologetic.)

~Blaze

beccababesx
June 20th, 2011, 02:23 PM
I dream almost every night of me sitting up in the morning and there is hair on my pillow , and I run my hands through my hair and it just falls out and slips through my fingers. Just remembering it makes me feel sick now!

irisheyes
June 21st, 2011, 12:26 AM
I had trouble at work two weeks ago - my position was in jeopardy through no fault of my own - and my job security was at risk. I had many disturbing dreams during that time. In one of those dreams, I had a long braid that was chopped off by an unknown person. I suppose it meant a loss of control over my life circumstances. From a LHC perspective, it was a worse case scenario!

rena
June 21st, 2011, 01:12 AM
I had my first hair dream a couple nights ago. I dreamt that it was about waist-length (not surprisingly my goal length), and I was swishing it around in slow motion.

Sweetie
June 21st, 2011, 01:21 AM
I happen to have hair dreams too!
I'm a dreamer and I remember my dreams every morning, and I happen to hove dreams and nightmares about hair...the latest hair dream occurred to me a few nights ago, I dreamt to have waist beautiful hair (which is my goal lenght!!) and it felt amazing...as I woke up I felt soooooo disappointed - have to keep dreaming, I guess, for the moment....

IanB
June 21st, 2011, 01:36 AM
My dream is, that one day, long hair on men will be just as acceptable as it is on women. No more discimination in schools and the workplace, no more forcing guys to have their hair cut. Freedom of choice - long live the dream

88Marisa
June 21st, 2011, 03:12 AM
I once dreamt that my mother caught off all my hair while I was sleeping. Unfortunately, I woke to find that it was true (and it was horrible looking!)

I think that was the first time I got really truly angry at her (but not the last...).