PDA

View Full Version : Happy Comments :D

LittleOrca
December 4th, 2010, 04:58 AM
I went into my dance troupe practice on Thursday and I got two compliments. The first one was right out:

I was tying my coin belt and looking in the mirror to make sure it was sitting right and my leader signed softly, and had this look on her face as though she had seen the cutest kitten in the world and she said, "Oh.... your hair...."

The second comment came from a woman who was behind me in our dance line and she gently grabbed my hair and pulled it back and away from my shoulders. She promptly dropped my hair and looked horrified and was like, "Oh my god, I should have asked first. I'm so sorry!" I laughed at her, she had once had long hair but had to cut it due to an illness (I think) and was now trying to grow it back, and I told her, "It's alright. You are in troupe and I trust you ladies. If you have been a stranger, I would have punched you." She thought that was really funny. :D ....but it's true. :patrol:

mali
December 4th, 2010, 05:09 AM
Haha,that's too cute,LittleOrca! I wish I get some compliments sooooon enough..:pray:
I would kick somebody's curve if they touched my hair with no permission too.:patrol:I get extremely irritated when somebody's doing that.I'm like ''GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OF MY HAIR!!!!'' I have a baboon face everytime :cool:

JulietCapulet
December 4th, 2010, 06:01 AM
It wouldn't bother me if someone touched my hair out of appreciation...which they have. There is nothing wrong with it. I think it's good to be a bit more easy going about that especially when people are trying to be nice as they don't mean any harm by it.

jojo
December 4th, 2010, 03:51 PM
Haha,that's too cute,LittleOrca! I wish I get some compliments sooooon enough..:pray:
I would kick somebody's curve if they touched my hair with no permission too.:patrol:I get extremely irritated when somebody's doing that.I'm like ''GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OF MY HAIR!!!!'' I have a baboon face everytime :cool:

Aw 2 lovely compliments and I would have been inclined to say " GET THE HELL OFF MY HAIR!!" I really hate people touching my hair, admire it from a far but dont touch! :patrol: <--------another new one cool!!

Bianca
December 4th, 2010, 03:55 PM
It wouldn't bother me if someone touched my hair out of appreciation...which they have. There is nothing wrong with it. I think it's good to be a bit more easy going about that especially when people are trying to be nice as they don't mean any harm by it.

I agree :agree:

pepperminttea
December 4th, 2010, 04:11 PM

... Except when they have sticky hands. Bad times.