PDA

View Full Version : Take a picture

motormuffin
December 4th, 2010, 12:31 AM
I wore my hair in pig tails today and went shopping at the mall with my daughter. Boy did I get the looks. I wore my red patent shoes and red coat with a cute pattern skirt. I got a lot of double takes and smiles from people. It was kinda fun....
I stopped in at The Body Shop and got some of the rainforest conditioner balm stuff to try.

Merlin
December 4th, 2010, 02:20 AM
Sounds like Dorothy channelling Don't Look Now :-)

Xandergrammy
December 4th, 2010, 06:01 AM
Sounds like fun. How old is your daughter?

motormuffin
December 4th, 2010, 02:14 PM
Sounds like fun. How old is your daughter?
6. We went to the candy store and then got some chocolate milk.
I washed my hair this morning but forgot I got that conditioner...dang.

spitfire511
December 4th, 2010, 02:19 PM
Sounds like a lovely afternoon (and outfit) to me! :)

Xandergrammy
December 4th, 2010, 02:25 PM
6. We went to the candy store and then got some chocolate milk.
I washed my hair this morning but forgot I got that conditioner...dang.

Sounds like the perfect outing to me. I have a grandson who will be 8 next week.

Too bad you forgot about the conditioner, but you have something to look forward to!

LittleRainbow
December 4th, 2010, 02:35 PM
Yeah, I know how you felt. On Halloween me and my friend dressed up as zombies and went to shop some food (Let me just add one thing, Halloween isn't that big in Sweden:wannabe: ). We got the looks too, the boy in front of me in line actually turned around and stared!
I just think people are boring, Where's the child within ya'll? :p

Ps. If you walk out in just panties, you get the look too...

Xandergrammy
December 4th, 2010, 02:40 PM
Yeah, I know how you felt. On Halloween me and my friend dressed up as zombies and went to shop some food (Let me just add one thing, Halloween isn't that big in Sweden:wannabe: ). We got the looks too, the boy in front of me in line actually turned around and stared!
I just think people are boring, Where's the child within ya'll? :p

Ps. If you walk out in just panties, you get the look too...

I agree with you that a lot of people are boring or have given up on their inner child.