PDA

View Full Version : Reviews: Rainforest Shampoo Line-The Body Shop

mali
December 3rd, 2010, 01:08 PM
''Cleanses to leave hair healthy-looking with incredible shine. Contains pracaxi oil, caméline seed oil and Community Trade olive oil, sugar, and aloe vera. No silicones, sulphates, parabens or colourants. For normal to dry hair.'' -The Body Shop Site. (http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/_en/_gb/catalog/product.aspx?ParentCatCode=C_Hair&CatCode=C_Hair_NEWRainforestHairCare&prdcode=84987m)

I just bought the new Rainforest SHINE Shampoo and the conditioner.What do you guys think about this shampoo line?I personally expect this to be awesome.I heard great things about it.So?:D

ETA: Nobody tried it?

LittleRainbow
December 3rd, 2010, 01:30 PM
Well, um, No I haven't tried it (yet). But I have just now read about it in a paper here in Sweden. And I am really interested! Since I'm going to a bigger city tomorrow I might as well just try this out. Maybe I can even convince my mother to buy it for me as an early Christmas gift. I don't use shampoo though, so if i'm going to get something it will probably be the conditioner.

EDIT. I just read the reviews... I might just change my mind and buy the shampoo too :crush:

Fiordiligi
December 3rd, 2010, 01:33 PM
Hi there. There was a thread about this line in the summer:

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=53178&highlight=body+shop+rainforest

Hope this helps! Personally I liked the conditioners a bit better than the shampoo, but not enough to go and buy larger bottles.

mali
December 3rd, 2010, 01:41 PM
Hi there. There was a thread about this line in the summer:

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=53178&highlight=body+shop+rainforest

Hope this helps! Personally I liked the conditioners a bit better than the shampoo, but not enough to go and buy larger bottles.

Well,from what I've read on the other thread,the shampoo is sensational! I cannot wait to try it! It works different on everybody,so I'm sad you didn't quite like it.:o

Hummy
December 3rd, 2010, 01:55 PM
I ordered the entire Rainforest Moisture line. They will be delivered to me tomorrow. I am nervous because I read the reviews after I had posted the order online. I really hope they will work for me, because they are not cheap and I ordered the big bottles. Initially I entered The Body Shop site in order to buy a wooden comb and I ended up buying the entire Rainforest Moisture line, plus the detangler, a wooden brush, many products of the Vitamin E line for skin.....and the comb. Ups :)

Artsy
December 3rd, 2010, 02:06 PM
The Rainforest minis went on sale now in Canada. They are now 4 for 10 CAD for the 60ml bottles. I have bought Shine and the one for coloured hair after reading all of the positive reviews. I am happy that I have bought small bottles because I can't say that I am very impressed. The shampoo is ok, but not anything sensational. The condish is very light, and is too light for me to use as directed, but it is fine as a leave in. The scent is nice. So far I have found products that work much better for a more reasonable price. They might work nicer on fine hair

mali
December 3rd, 2010, 02:06 PM
I ordered the entire Rainforest Moisture line. They will be delivered to me tomorrow. I am nervous because I read the reviews after I had posted the order online. I really hope they will work for me, because they are not cheap and I ordered the big bottles. Initially I entered The Body Shop site in order to buy a wooden comb and I ended up buying the entire Rainforest Moisture line, plus the detangler, a wooden brush, many products of the Vitamin E line for skin.....and the comb. Ups :)

WOO! That's a lot ! :laugh: I bought the wooden comb too!

mali
December 3rd, 2010, 03:00 PM
The Rainforest minis went on sale now in Canada. They are now 4 for 10 CAD for the 60ml bottles. I have bought Shine and the one for coloured hair after reading all of the positive reviews. I am happy that I have bought small bottles because I can't say that I am very impressed. The shampoo is ok, but not anything sensational. The condish is very light, and is too light for me to use as directed, but it is fine as a leave in. The scent is nice. So far I have found products that work much better for a more reasonable price. They might work nicer on fine hair

I'm sorry it didn't work for you!:o

DuckyDot
December 3rd, 2010, 03:36 PM
I have the Shine Condish - Hate it.
I have the moisture shampoo - OK, i'm using it right now since I don't have anything else. It's not the best, I have to say.