PDA

View Full Version : Back after some much needed benign neglect!!!!

lillylonghair
December 2nd, 2010, 07:20 PM
Towards the end of the summer I decided I really just needed to give my hair a break for a while. I unfortunately also decided that in order to no obsess I needed to take a break from LHC.:(

But I've missed not coming in here and looking at all of your lovely hairs for inspiration and chatting.

Just for an update,I just about reached BSL in October but the last few inches of my hair were just so snarly and yucky I decided to chop a good 2-3 inches off. It was much needed. My hair feels sooo much better and now that I decided to go back to cones it's also not tangling so I feel like my growth is doing better.

I'm very happy to be back,obsessing about my hair and coveting toys again.:D

Hotrox
December 2nd, 2010, 07:59 PM
Welcome back :D

I don't think I could ever leave this place now...... the though of not having my daily dose of LHC and admiring all the hair and toys makes me feel a bit nauseous!

tigr
December 3rd, 2010, 08:28 AM
Welcome back! It's good to read your experience and know it's possible to leave and come back. :)

LaurelSpring
December 3rd, 2010, 08:48 AM
Welcome back! :waving:

spidermom
December 3rd, 2010, 08:55 AM
Hi! This site is so addicting!

lillylonghair
December 3rd, 2010, 10:23 AM
Welcome back! It's good to read your experience and know it's possible to leave and come back. :)

It was kind of unintentional but I found I was unable to just leave my hair alone for a while and still come on here.

Now that I'm back though I realized how much I miss looking for recipes,trying new things,and looking for new 'dos!

x0h_bother
December 3rd, 2010, 12:03 PM
Welcome back! I too returned to cones.

Beaglebuddy
December 3rd, 2010, 12:28 PM
Welcome back! I too have sort of taken a break from LHC in a sense. I was just lurking in invisible mode for a while. But I am going to join in again!

mrs_b
December 3rd, 2010, 12:32 PM
welcome back!

same here. this is my first active day on LHC after a while. the good thing is that my hair grew longer unnoticed.

Pifkin
December 3rd, 2010, 01:01 PM
Welcome back! :) I just came back from a much needed break too.

lillylonghair
December 3rd, 2010, 04:16 PM
I found that leaving helped me be able to make that nessecary cut as well. I was sooooo unwilling to part with those few inches but I am glad I did. My hair needed it quite badly.