fairystar32
December 2nd, 2010, 02:28 AM
removed

Dragon
December 2nd, 2010, 02:31 AM
They have beautiful hair.

Clarisse
December 2nd, 2010, 03:14 AM
Wonderful! Your daughter’s hair is amazing :) And she is very beautiful. I’m envious! She looks like a model for very expensive children's /young girls' clothes :P And what cute curls you boy has.

Katze
December 2nd, 2010, 03:41 AM
wow, beautiful! How do they care for their hair?

fairystar32
December 2nd, 2010, 03:46 AM
Thanks xxx
x
x
I am really bad actually... we dont do anything !

I had butt length hair at the same age and never did anything either and it was glossy, thick, long and healthy with no issues..So did my mum who used to iron hers!!!!!!!

I am trying to make her a little more aware now she is getting older. We dont use chemicals and I applied a SMT moisture treatment to our hair the other day and she loved the effect and I am starting to teach her to oil it at night.

she wears it up most of the time.

She wants about an inch cut off to tidy it up as i have been trimming it the odd time to even the ends over the last 18 mths so she is having it trimmed at the hairdressers in 2 weeks.

My son has just water on his hair and looks much curlier and neater now its been trimmed as it was very fine as he is only 2.

He occasionally has a castille soap rinse..

enfys
December 2nd, 2010, 08:03 AM
It's great you're getting them into good habits so young. Wearing hair up especially seems to be one that slips most kids by from what I remember!

They both have lovely hair.

becker
December 2nd, 2010, 08:17 AM
Lucky kids to have such great hair!

Dreamkitty
December 2nd, 2010, 08:26 AM
Aww your kids are adorable! they have beautiful hair. Thanks for sharing :)

Octave
December 2nd, 2010, 10:23 AM
OMG such pretty hair. :)
Your daughter's hair is breath-taking...wish I had hair that long when I was in her age.
Looks like it's well taken care of.

Angelica
December 2nd, 2010, 11:07 AM
Wow, your children's hair is amazing. Those curls remind me of when my son has his hair long, unfortunately he likes it short now, but it is his decision :)

Your daughter's hair is simply incredible and so thick and natural. I love it. I hope the hairdressers don't trim off too much, they do tend to be scissors happy when it comes to such long hair.

I wish I had your daughter's hair, it is simply beautiful!

Lindaleriel
December 2nd, 2010, 01:10 PM
Awww yay! This makes me look forward to when my little girl's hair finally starts growing. It is just now at 14 months getting "long" enough to have a few wispy curls, usually one above- each ear, but that's it. *sigh* one day she will have beautiful long curly red hair.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v698/lindaleriel/DSCN5883.jpg

spidermom
December 2nd, 2010, 01:26 PM
Oh how pretty! My grandson is 2 with curly hair also, but it's much shorter.

bluesnowflake
December 2nd, 2010, 02:32 PM
Wow- they both have beautiful hair, and your daughter's especially is such a pretty color. Congrats on teaching them healthy hair habits at a young age!

fairystar32
December 2nd, 2010, 04:07 PM
I have grown my DD hair from birth with trims along the way. I wanted a blank canvas for her, with no fringe or layers so she could do with it whatever she wanted, but luckily she loves it long, as she is now 13.

I love her hair so much :)
the other two kids have it short... although my 16 yr old is now growing it much longer and its down ther back of his neck now..........