PDA

View Full Version : Your Hair Caught On Other People

Dragon
December 2nd, 2010, 02:26 AM
Have you ever had your hair caught on someone?

I have had it caught in someone’s ring once and didn’t realise till I felt an ouch.

Anatheme
December 2nd, 2010, 03:06 AM
If my boyfriend hasn't shaved in a while his stubble acts like velcro with my hair and he ends up with my hair attached to his face. :D

I also catch my hair on his earrings pretty frequently, and last weekend when sleeping I managed to catch my hair on his two new-ish nose studs several times and it ended up making the poor piercings quite angry. :o

Avital88
December 2nd, 2010, 03:11 AM
it was around my daughters neck last night(she is 2 and always like to sleep close to me) so when i woke up we were both suprised.
I almost strangled her with my hair.. :( quite scary

luxepiggy
December 2nd, 2010, 06:06 AM
Every time I go clubbing with my hair down, I swear it gets stuck on at least one person's buttons as they are walking behind me (>(oo)<)`

I actually get stuck in my own ring every so often (^(oo)^)

freckles
December 2nd, 2010, 04:41 PM
If my boyfriend hasn't shaved in a while his stubble acts like velcro with my hair and he ends up with my hair attached to his face. :D

yep, this is what I came here to say :) DBF keeps a bit of a beard, and I always say I'm the soft side of velcro and he's the scratchy side :)

nytquill
December 2nd, 2010, 04:45 PM
You know how it's supposed to be a milestone when your hair is long enough that you get it caught in your armpits? Is there some kind of milestone for getting it caught in someone ELSE'S armpit? :lol:

Once when a friend hugged me my hair ended up in her armpit...and once or twice it's happened that it gets caught in DH's armpit while we're sleeping. Also the beard thing.

Juneii
December 2nd, 2010, 04:50 PM
You know how it's supposed to be a milestone when your hair is long enough that you get it caught in your armpits? Is there some kind of milestone for getting it caught in someone ELSE'S armpit? :lol:

Once when a friend hugged me my hair ended up in her armpit...and once or twice it's happened that it gets caught in DH's armpit while we're sleeping. Also the beard thing.

shudder:

thankfully I haven't gotten it caught on anyone yet but my friends would find my hair on their shirt and pull it thinking that it's a shed hair but it was still attached on my head!

Kamama
December 2nd, 2010, 04:54 PM
I catch it on me alot (rings, glasses, zippers), and that is when it is short. I guess I am a hair clutz.

Since it has grown to its present length, I have had to sleep with it in a loose bun on top, in braids or curlers, or it gets caught in my husbands watch, ring, under his arm...

Recently, it also was caught in a sticky hand of a small relative too! (a very sticky hand!) :eek:

enfys
December 2nd, 2010, 04:59 PM
I keep mine up so much that it's not a danger to anyone when I've out and about. I occasionally end up entwined on DHs shirt buttons but he's really good at untangling me gently because he knows he won't hear the end of it if he pulls some hair out!

Raventresses
December 2nd, 2010, 05:15 PM
very creepy one: getting it stuck on peoples drinking straws when i'm in a club. this happens to me endlessly at the bar i work at as i walk through the crowd. ick.

DARKMARTIAN
December 2nd, 2010, 05:24 PM
Sure.....in certain situations ive had my hair catch in a girls earring quite a few times actually..:o

luxepiggy
December 3rd, 2010, 02:29 AM
shudder:

thankfully I haven't gotten it caught on anyone yet but my friends would find my hair on their shirt and pull it thinking that it's a shed hair but it was still attached on my head!

This happens to me all the time!! Also, my best friend is a guy, and he always used to get in trouble with new (blonde) girlfriends who would find long black shed hairs on his clothes. Whoops (^(oo)^)