PDA

View Full Version : I want towel hair. (pics)

evampr18
November 30th, 2010, 09:44 PM
[quosiorpew'ap'ote][/quote]q U O T E

kschr2004
November 30th, 2010, 09:46 PM
I am guessing you don't want the green though? :D I would love it if my hair could be that long again too. Though I am not sure I will grow it to waist this time around.

Lianna
November 30th, 2010, 09:52 PM
I'm guilty of playing with fabric the same way, scarves too. I even braided a scarf once (rope braid).

eezepeeze
November 30th, 2010, 09:53 PM
When I was a little girl, I'd wear one of my mom's slips on my head for my "hair".

Jenn of Pence
November 30th, 2010, 09:55 PM
That towel hair is in better condition than a lot of hair I've seen IRL. ;)

tigr
November 30th, 2010, 09:57 PM
Cute! If only hair was as easy to care for. Just throw it into the washer, then the dryer (the hotter the better!), and you're ready to go!

Be patient. It will get there. :)

Juneii
November 30th, 2010, 09:57 PM
Thank goodness I am not the only one who does stuff like this!

sarah061
November 30th, 2010, 10:07 PM
Hehehe, I do this too! If only getting long hair was a quick as wrapping up a towel!

evampr18
November 30th, 2010, 11:14 PM
Cute! If only hair was as easy to care for. Just throw it into the washer, then the dryer (the hotter the better!), and you're ready to go!

HAHAHA! That was funny. :)

P.s. I knew I wasn't the only one who did these fabric things to my head! YAY!:cheer:

skaempfer
November 30th, 2010, 11:19 PM
Yep. Used to let my t-shirts hang off my head for a bit when I was taking them off.

Dark Rosaleen
November 30th, 2010, 11:24 PM
Yep, I've done the same thing.

Dragon
November 30th, 2010, 11:27 PM
I don't feel so odd now.

Gumball
November 30th, 2010, 11:27 PM
Hehe. That's quite a lovely mane you've got there. Be sure to carefully wash with some Mane-N-Towel products! :eyebrows:

christine1989
November 30th, 2010, 11:30 PM
I would love to see waist length, seafoam green hair! ;)

enfys
December 1st, 2010, 07:58 AM
I still do stuff like thatwith t-shirts. What will I look like with grey hair? White? Red? Floral? It takes me ages to get undressed!

jojo
December 1st, 2010, 08:12 AM
When I was a little girl, I'd wear one of my mom's slips on my head for my "hair".
me too and id flick it like it was real hair!:lala:

jojo
December 1st, 2010, 08:13 AM
My hair is BSL. Bleehhh the dull stage for me because I want at least, at leaaast, waist. Once I reach waist, I am on to longer and better things. :) A.K.A. Classic ::shreek:: So here I am with my fantasy mane::p LOL

http://i54.tinypic.com/sp7q79.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/29f8m1l.jpg

p.s. I am odd, as you already must have noticed. ha ive done this too in my time

pepperminttea
December 1st, 2010, 08:15 AM
Just think, eventually your hair will outgrow the towel! :D

linda g
December 1st, 2010, 09:57 AM
I like you! :D

jujube
December 1st, 2010, 10:00 AM
I always do that with scarves.

TinaDenali
December 1st, 2010, 10:06 AM
Yep, when I wrap my hair up my towel (it's a 'bath sheet', so very large) reaches down to my bum. I'm always envious. Of a towel.

:)

luxepiggy
December 1st, 2010, 10:33 AM
HAHAHA! That was funny. :)

P.s. I knew I wasn't the only one who did these fabric things to my head! YAY!:cheer:

I used to use Christmas tinsel when I was a kid to pretend I had sparkly hair (^(oo)^)

Oh wait . . . I still do :p

spidermom
December 1st, 2010, 10:36 AM
When my hair was BSL length, I used to braid a long, narrow scarf into it so that I could feel it at my lower back/upper buttock. Now my hair is longer than that scarf; unbelieveable sometimes.

CrisDee
December 1st, 2010, 10:40 AM

Me too!! I see a lot of us have done this - guess that's the particular type of crazy that attracted all of us to LHC! :D

evampr18
December 1st, 2010, 03:36 PM
Just think, eventually your hair will outgrow the towel! :D

That will be the best day of my life. Well, until I get the job of my dreams, or win the lotto. :p

tigr
December 4th, 2010, 05:39 PM
Hehe. That's quite a lovely mane you've got there. Be sure to carefully wash with some Mane-N-Towel products! :eyebrows:
This made me laugh out loud!

MajorasMask
December 6th, 2010, 09:55 AM
LOL! This made my day. I'm in the exact same situation as you are! I'm currently at BSL, and it still seems really short on me. Once I reach waist, I am hoping for happier times ^^

evampr18
December 7th, 2010, 01:04 AM
I'm currently at BSL, and it still seems really short on me. Once I reach waist, I am hoping for happier times ^^

I hear you on that one MajorasMask ;)

Chibbylick
December 7th, 2010, 03:20 AM
My 5 year old does this all the time. Her favorite method though is wearing pantyhose on her head. Sometimes she rope braids the 2 legs together...

smileycat
December 7th, 2010, 04:35 AM
My 5 year old does this all the time. Her favorite method though is wearing pantyhose on her head. Sometimes she rope braids the 2 legs together...

Oh my! I love this! :D:D:D

einna
December 7th, 2010, 01:32 PM
Haha! I just did that today! Stood in the mirror and admired myself, and got caught by my DBF ;) Luckily he just thought it was cute (and only laughed a little) ;P

Shellby
December 7th, 2010, 01:58 PM
*raises hand* Guilty here, too! I used to do the slip thing. A towel. A tee shirt. Whatever to see what it would look like or feel like.

spitfire511
December 7th, 2010, 02:19 PM
Fantastic - I love towel hair! :)

Intransigentia
December 7th, 2010, 04:28 PM

I totally used to do that too! although I preferred my pink tights to my mom's beige pantyhose. I never braided them, but I sure could flounce around flipping them around.

Chibbylick
December 7th, 2010, 04:46 PM
I totally used to do that too! although I preferred my pink tights to my mom's beige pantyhose. I never braided them, but I sure could flounce around flipping them around.

Miss 5 prefers to use her rainbow striped tights too, wears them on her head much more often than on her legs!

Issmene
December 7th, 2010, 05:03 PM
Funny! :P I remember doing that too when I was younger and thinking: It looks so nice xD :P

maxzeen
December 7th, 2010, 05:09 PM
Haha I like but I dont know about the color... ;)

Capybara
December 7th, 2010, 06:51 PM
Evampr18, your threads always make me smile :) I used to do this too. Now, I have a hard time finding towels that wrap around my head without having ends sticking out the bottom of the towel :p

AnnaJamila
December 7th, 2010, 06:55 PM
I break my back bending over to have my hair down to my bum!

triumphator!
December 7th, 2010, 08:24 PM
Haha you're silly :)

idothiswithmytoweltooandevensometimeslongsleevedsh irts!

ddiana1979
December 7th, 2010, 08:30 PM
OMG! Finally a place where I don't feel weird & out-of-place. Even if it is in cyberspace, it's somehow very comforting. :)

evampr18
December 8th, 2010, 12:41 AM
Evampr18, your threads always make me smile :)
Hooray, and I am glad more people do this. I know I am weird, but to find more weirdies like me-self feels freaking great!

Welcome one, welcome all to my brain. :whip:

I can't wait for that day where I am all like," Ugh, how annoying, my hair is TOO long for my towel...."