PDA

View Full Version : Lovely hair!

chopandchange
November 30th, 2010, 11:37 AM
I don't watch the programme on which this "celebrity" has appeared, (I'm not a TV watcher) but she's been all over the British media recently, and consequently, so have her daughters. They happen to have lovely hair (especially the younger one) so I thought someone else might like to see...

:)

click here (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/celebrity/article-1334363/Im-A-Celebrity-2010-Gillian-McKeith-s-emotional-family-reunion-shes-voted-off.html)

spidermom
November 30th, 2010, 11:39 AM
Oh my goodness, especially the shorter daughter: WOW!

chopandchange
November 30th, 2010, 11:41 AM
Do you mean the one shorter in height, or the one with shorter hair? LOL

prosperina
November 30th, 2010, 12:22 PM
Nice. The littlest one has my natural hair color....I think. Very pretty.

Dreamkitty
November 30th, 2010, 12:26 PM
I don't watch the programme on which this "celebrity" has appeared, (I'm not a TV watcher) but she's been all over the British media recently, and consequently, so have her daughters. They happen to have lovely hair (especially the younger one) so I thought someone else might like to see...

:)

click here (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/celebrity/article-1334363/Im-A-Celebrity-2010-Gillian-McKeith-s-emotional-family-reunion-shes-voted-off.html)

Ive been watching Im a Celebrity with my mum:D Gillian was annoying but her little girl has beautiful long hair!:) inspiring!

enfys
November 30th, 2010, 12:52 PM
I noticed the hair when I saw an episode with my friend. It shows how important nutrition is to good hair!

Loreley
November 30th, 2010, 01:12 PM
Wow, her hair is gorgeous!

Copasetic
November 30th, 2010, 01:13 PM
I am so jealous of people that can get that effortless, messy, curly look. Even if they are only 10!

alwayssmiling
November 30th, 2010, 01:28 PM
Yes I thought wow when I read the mail this morning. The little one has gorgeous hair (a bit like my daughters) and the older one has lovely perfect curls. I noticed how healthy and shiny Gillians hair was in the program and I made the connection between healthy eating and healthy hair - she's a vegan too right?

jojo
November 30th, 2010, 01:50 PM
Both the girls have lovely hair but I love the smallest girls hair, cant stand that Gillian though shes a drama queen!

MissManda
November 30th, 2010, 02:04 PM
The younger daughter's hair gives me serious length envy! So beautiful!

Avital88
November 30th, 2010, 02:05 PM
Wow, the young girl has awesome hair!!

Toadstool
November 30th, 2010, 02:25 PM
I love the older girl's hair.

Juneii
November 30th, 2010, 02:43 PM
the younger daughter has really pretty long hair, but I do like the tighter waves the older daughter has. either way I am envious of their hair texture and color!

christine1989
November 30th, 2010, 02:47 PM
I love the older daughter's hair texture and color! It would be stunning at her sister's length.

Adiva
December 1st, 2010, 01:53 AM
WOW! They both have stunningly beautiful hair. The older girl has the hair I always dreamed of as a child and through my teens. Lucky for me, I've come to appreciate what I have because I will never have blonde curls like that!

Dreamkitty
December 1st, 2010, 05:18 AM
Yes I thought wow when I read the mail this morning. The little one has gorgeous hair (a bit like my daughters) and the older one has lovely perfect curls. I noticed how healthy and shiny Gillians hair was in the program and I made the connection between healthy eating and healthy hair - she's a vegan too right?

I thought this about Gillian as well. IMO she looks older then her age but her hair looked very healthy and thick. Must be because is a vegetarian.:) Anyway both her and her girls have wonderful hair. Especially the little one, as a child I always dreamed of long, princess golden hair like that.:inlove:

Angelica
December 1st, 2010, 10:40 AM
Wow - I am in awe of the little girl's hair, absolutely gorgeous and so natural! :)