PDA

View Full Version : Test, just ignore it.

CastaDiva
November 30th, 2010, 04:21 AM
Removed a photo.

Marjolein
November 30th, 2010, 04:54 AM
You know that is just like trying not to think about polar bears, don't you :D.

Dani
November 30th, 2010, 05:08 AM
I cannot ignore, how dare you try to tell me to ignore that which must not be ignored! :D And are those some type of Rhododendron? What a coincidence, I am from the land of Rhododendrons! :frog:

Dragon
November 30th, 2010, 05:12 AM
I had to look. I couldn’t ignore it either :)

CastaDiva
November 30th, 2010, 06:16 AM
Oh you naughty, nosey people

Nae
November 30th, 2010, 06:33 AM
Oh no!! I was sucked in too, now I am naughty and nosey! (Of course DH tells me that already lol.)

But I say to you, "Ooooooh pretty!!! With the first of December coming, that is such a lovely photo to remind me of balmier weather."

CastaDiva
November 30th, 2010, 06:33 AM
OOps, what happened, I hadn`t finished yet ! Anyway, you nosey, naughty people:D How dare you look at my picture when I had told you to ignore it?;) JUST KIDDING of course, as I am sure you understood:):) I have just learned to upload pictures and this is the first time I tried it without assistance, and would you believe it, I made it:happydance:I feel pretty proud of myself, even though I am sure I have no reason to:o And this is the first and last "nonsense" thread and picture from me, promise:)
And Dani, you are absolutely right, it is a Rhododendron. It was a lot bigger before, but some years ago a boy on a bicycle out of control just came rushing through the hedge and split our big, beautiful Rhododendron in two:mad: Darn kid!:mad: (By the way, the boy was not injured in any way) Anyway, thank you for chiming in on this totally useless no good for nothing thread:hifive:

Viechen
November 30th, 2010, 06:34 AM
HAHA, I didnt even get it 'till i clicked and saw the posts to ignore the post. I thought it was a heading to ignore something hair related and test how well it goes :P

Marjolein
November 30th, 2010, 06:45 AM
Oh you naughty, nosey people

Hahaha, yep, that's me :p. Congratulations on succeeding to post such a beautiful picture!!! Now, what will you show us next?

CastaDiva
November 30th, 2010, 06:56 AM
The next thing I will show you, Marjolein, are pictures of my hair, but I think I`ll wait until next summer before I take some. I think I have bothered you enough with my pictures for a while now, so for a few months now, only text from me:)

Marjolein
November 30th, 2010, 07:21 AM
Oh goodie, hair pictures - my favorite :cheer:. Now I have another reason to eagerly await summertime ;).

Yikes, does that mean we have to behave like serious adults and only post sensible stuff on here until it's summer again? Please tell me it isn't so!!!

CastaDiva
November 30th, 2010, 07:42 AM
No way, hands up for nonsense. No need to wait until summer for that:D And for goodness sake, don`t act like a serious adult all the time, at least let it all go and just freak out and misbehave now and again:happydance:

Nightshade
November 30th, 2010, 07:47 AM
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff28/siv-biv/lolcat.jpg

/random ;)

Marjolein
November 30th, 2010, 08:38 AM
Thank goodness!! And Nightshade: LOL!!!!

aenflex
November 30th, 2010, 11:00 AM
tedtnnnnnnnnnnnnnn