PDA

View Full Version : Show us your NEW GROWTH post LHC ! & tips

Cailie
November 29th, 2010, 07:13 PM
Hi all !! I just realised something and I had to share !! :thud:

I've been taking better care of my hair since a little over a year now, and I realise that I have this HUGE quantity of new hair gowth, all about the same lenght ... and I think it is the new hair since I started reading the forum, not using the flat iron and stopped other damaging behaviors !!

This is my "1 year + of LHC" new baby hair gowth !! I litterally have a layer of hair about this lenght ALL OVER. Can't wait for these never-ever-ironed-and-never-tortured babies to be long :cheer:

Please, I'd love to see YOUR new growth , doesn't matter if it's a 5 month growth of a 5 year one ! :) !!
Tell us your tips and how old your "new growth" is :)
Have you noticed a layer of hair that is about as "old" as your LHC involvement, and a general thickening ??
:cheer:

jojo
November 29th, 2010, 07:19 PM
Ha I have these too which look like yours, will get a photo up

Coan-Teen
November 29th, 2010, 07:20 PM
Haha. I don't think my one month of LHC growth would be very impressive but I'm looking forward to seeing everyone else's. Progress pictures are so inspiring.

Cailie
November 29th, 2010, 07:22 PM
Ha I have these too which look like yours, will get a photo up

please do !! :cheer::cheer:

Cailie
November 30th, 2010, 03:32 PM
no one else saw a mass of new hair growing, since joining LCH ?

Avital88
December 1st, 2010, 02:16 AM
Not since joining, but i'm using silica since august now and i have alot of new baby hairs!!
All over my head, and they will make my hair a lot thicker once they get longer!

Dyefree
December 1st, 2010, 03:02 AM
I can't see any pctures? :confused:

enfys
December 1st, 2010, 05:48 AM
no one else saw a mass of new hair growing, since joining LCH ?

Nope. But my hair wasn't damaged. I have no "tideline" of better hair. I have progress length shots in my album, but it's thr same hair just longer.