PDA

View Full Version : Hello, Fellow Long Hair Lovers!

Berlie
November 28th, 2010, 04:10 PM
I have never posted here before, so here goes...I love my long hair and I'm always searching for ways to keep it long and healthy. I'm a hair product junkie and am always searching for the hair holy grail. I'm zeroing in, but I don't think I'll every be 100% satisfied. Part of the fun of having long hair is trying out new products and seeing how they make your hair look. My hair is dark brown/black with carmel, sandy brown hilites, which I love. It's just about one length, with a few light, longer layers thrown in. The ends are blunt cut, I like my hair to look thick and I like the swing of it when the ends are blunt. I'm looking forward to getting ideas and suggestions from everyone else here regarding their long hair and how to keep it in top condition. Cheers!

luxepiggy
November 28th, 2010, 04:55 PM
Welcome to LHC!! I love blunt hemlines too - looking forward to seeing you around the forum! (^(oo)^)/"

AnastaChan
November 28th, 2010, 05:18 PM
Hi!I'm new here too.:cheese:

MathnSkating
November 29th, 2010, 05:51 AM
I also prefer a more blunt hemline. Welcome to LHC!

Yozhik
November 29th, 2010, 07:01 AM
Welcome to LHC!

I'm approximately at your length, too, although I haven't trimmed in a year, so I have a soft U-hemline. Have fun experimenting with new hair products and hairstyles! :flower:

Armelle
November 29th, 2010, 07:09 AM
It sounds like you take great care of your hair! Welcome! :blossom:

growing2shine
November 29th, 2010, 07:39 AM
Hello Berlie and welcome to the LHC!

I prefer blunt hemlines too; I think it looks longer that way. :)