PDA

View Full Version : I dunno if this was meant to be a compliment?

jojo
November 28th, 2010, 09:22 AM
I was out last night and had my hair down, id blown dried it straightish. I was sat enjoying my drink when a friend of my friends came up and said you remind me of Morticia. I don't know if this was a compliment or not to be compared to a character who is protrayed as a odd ball!

pepperminttea
November 28th, 2010, 09:29 AM
I would definitely take it as a compliment! But then, I am an oddball. :D

jojo
November 28th, 2010, 09:31 AM
ha me too really but SSSSSShhhhhhhhhhdon't tell ...everybody will wanna be one!!!

Carolyn
November 28th, 2010, 09:32 AM
Well I sure think Morticia's hair was beautiful. So yes I'd say it was a nice compliment. I'd be worried if they compared me to Cousin Itt :D

jojo
November 28th, 2010, 09:34 AM
ha ha well yes id have to lock myself away and have a long chat with myself if they said that ha ha!!

enfys
November 28th, 2010, 09:34 AM
It's a compliment as long as they meant the stunning Carolyn Jones version :D

Beatnik Guy
November 28th, 2010, 09:41 AM
Compliment. Certainly. :D

DARKMARTIAN
November 28th, 2010, 09:43 AM
I would definitely take it as a compliment! But then, I am an oddball. :D

^^^What she said.....;)

chelles2kids
November 28th, 2010, 09:44 AM
Defiantely a compliment...I *love* Morticia!!:inlove:

Demetrue
November 28th, 2010, 10:51 AM
Morticia was very sexy, with long straight hair and large expressive eyes - that is probably what your friend saw in you!

adiapalic
November 28th, 2010, 01:09 PM
I love Morticia (Angelica Houston as Morticia)--I think she's quite beautiful. :)

Madora
November 28th, 2010, 01:09 PM
I'd take it as a compliment! The wig Carolyn Jones wore as Morticia was gorgeous..it looked real for one thing and was sensuous, silky and slightly turned up at the ends.

Re: Cousin Itt: Many years ago I was called Cousin Itt by some stranger during a church service. Didn't bother me at all because to my way of thinkin' Cousin Itt had a terrific head of hair, thick and healthy.

jojo
November 28th, 2010, 01:12 PM
aw thanks everybody I actually thought it was an insult and didnt know how to answer him but hey feel kinda good now!

enfys
November 28th, 2010, 01:18 PM
I'd take it as a compliment! The wig Carolyn Jones wore as Morticia was gorgeous..it looked real for one thing and was sensuous, silky and slightly turned up at the ends.

Re: Cousin Itt: Many years ago I was called Cousin Itt by some stranger during a church service. Didn't bother me at all because to my way of thinkin' Cousin Itt had a terrific head of hair, thick and healthy.

It really did look realistic didn't it! Because it wasn't that long (to my longhair skewed mind) I thought it was her real hair for years.

I wonder if it would have looked less realistic in colour...?

In Jojo's case we know it's all hers, even if it was in black and white :D

jojo
November 28th, 2010, 03:52 PM
yep all mine....home grown :D

christine1989
November 28th, 2010, 04:11 PM
She was sexy and had lovely thick hair so I would take it as a huge compliment! :)

GRU
November 28th, 2010, 04:22 PM
I've been called Cousin Itt on more than one occasion..... :rolleyes:

meerikal
November 29th, 2010, 01:35 AM
I would absolutely consider it a compliment, but then I also think Cousin Itt had a fine head of hair that I would also be proud to have. Now if they say you look like Fester that would be a problem.

lundmir
November 29th, 2010, 01:39 AM
I have been called cousin It and I'm only reaching waist. I'd take Morticia as a compliment!

Debra83
November 29th, 2010, 01:41 AM
Definite compliment!!! :D I can't wait for someone to say that to me!!!!