PDA

View Full Version : Cute comment about my hair

Amraann
November 27th, 2010, 01:02 PM
Last week I went to visit my sister and my little niece (10 yo)
Says to me "Auntie! your hair is REALLY long" LOL
I said "honey my hair has always been long"
She says "yeah, But I did not know it was THAT long"

Then a couple of days later my hubby has his friend over and he brings his 7 yo daughter and she says "oh you have LONG hair" and she even drew a picture.
Just cute:)

DARKMARTIAN
November 27th, 2010, 01:21 PM
That IS cute. I find it very comforting when little children express interest in my hair. And to be quite honest with you.....it never fails to surprise me how seemingly easy a little girl will plop herself down right beside me and flash an ear to ear smile at me. I mean, im not the "friendliest" looking fella around. Maybe they can just sense what is in my heart....

Tressie
November 27th, 2010, 01:31 PM
Very sweet!!! (o:

Dreamkitty
November 27th, 2010, 01:34 PM
Last week I went to visit my sister and my little niece (10 yo)
Says to me "Auntie! your hair is REALLY long" LOL
I said "honey my hair has always been long"
She says "yeah, But I did not know it was THAT long"

Then a couple of days later my hubby has his friend over and he brings his 7 yo daughter and she says "oh you have LONG hair" and she even drew a picture.
Just cute:)

Thats adorable!. How long is your hair?:)

CaityBear
November 27th, 2010, 03:03 PM
That is so sweet. :)

I used to babysit three girls (4, 5, and 5) and I had a 10 year old cousin and they would always comment on my hair. My cousin liked to play hair dresser.....I let her but I was very careful and if it got tangled, I'd ask if I could comb my hair out first. lol

2peasinapod
November 27th, 2010, 03:14 PM
Kids are very sweet. :) And, it must be nice that somebody is noticing how long your hair is growing!

littlestarface
November 27th, 2010, 03:46 PM
Oh I love the kids comments they are the most sweetest ones. I love being around my nieces with my hair open I always get the you look like princess jasmine comments :D I love those ones the most :inlove:

AnnaJamila
November 27th, 2010, 03:50 PM
Awww... that's cute! I can't wait until it's long enough to get those kinds of comments!

Amraann
November 27th, 2010, 08:01 PM
Thats adorable!. How long is your hair?:)

Tail bone.
DarkMartin you do not look scary to me.

Coan-Teen
November 27th, 2010, 08:01 PM
Kids say the cutest things sometimes and their compliments always feel genuine. Once when I got a haircut I really hated one of the kids in my class came in and said with a gasp, "You look beautiful." Really turned my day around.

Amraann
November 28th, 2010, 07:19 AM
Kids say the cutest things sometimes and their compliments always feel genuine. Once when I got a haircut I really hated one of the kids in my class came in and said with a gasp, "You look beautiful." Really turned my day around.

That is sweet!

DARKMARTIAN
November 28th, 2010, 07:38 AM
Tail bone.
DarkMartin you do not look scary to me.

Aww thanks Amraann. :)

Maybe I ought to post a pic of me just after awakening....:p

Seriously.....I get invited to exorcisms to scare away demons....http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt267/DARKMARTIAN/Smilies/demon.gif