PDA

View Full Version : Finally hit shoulder length

turtlelover
November 26th, 2010, 09:58 PM
I have tons of layers....cause I still need them in order to not have pyramid head at this stage!!!!.....but I have officially hit shoulder length! I will have to post pics sometime soon. I'm so happy to have hair that is starting to feel longer! I've had short hair for close to a decade now, so this is a nice change.:cheese:I normally give up before this when my hair hits the "awkward stage" so I'm proud of myself for not cutting this time!

Olyve
November 26th, 2010, 10:03 PM
Congrats!!:blossom:

I know all about that awkward stage and trying to get through it!!

2peasinapod
November 26th, 2010, 10:16 PM
:cheer: Congratulations! As another former long time shortie, I hear you on the awkward stage (hope to never do that again)!

Good work, and remember, it's all downhill from here! ;)

Speckla
November 26th, 2010, 11:13 PM
Welcome to Shoulderland! :)

Gilly
November 26th, 2010, 11:16 PM
I am another one resisting the urge to chop when it gets to the damn awkward stage, lets stick together!!:cheese:

shawty
November 26th, 2010, 11:37 PM
The longest bits of my hair hit shoulder a few days ago. I think when the most annoying bits, the bits that hang out around my ears, reach shoulder length, that's when I'll consider myself there.

It's weird that my hair is this long and still hasn't "fallen," as in still grows OUTward instead of downward. It has a lot of volume, I guess.

Dragon
November 27th, 2010, 12:06 AM
Congrats :)

JulietCapulet
November 27th, 2010, 12:15 AM
Congrats!!!

Loreley
November 27th, 2010, 12:35 AM
Congratulations! :)

Blueneko
November 27th, 2010, 02:14 AM
Great job. Shoulder to APL was the hardest for me, but once you reach APL it is smooth sailing. :)

Rafaelle
November 27th, 2010, 07:05 AM
Congratulations!

CrisDee
November 27th, 2010, 07:32 AM
Congratulations! I'm right there with ya, my longest bits are there as well, but the layers have a loooong way to go. Yes, let's encourage each other to keep away from the :scissors:, that's the only way to have long hair! :cheer: