PDA

View Full Version : My rant. :(

evampr18
November 25th, 2010, 01:33 AM
[quosiorpew'ap'ote][/quote]q U O T E

Gilly
November 25th, 2010, 01:40 AM
I know how you feel, I seem to have been at the same length for years!, mine gets to a certain point then starts to go into weird layers of different textures, so I trim it and start again:rolleyes:
I am NOT going to trim it at all in 2011, I am just going to use EZcombs etc to keep it contained and will try and ignore it for as long as I can.
My fringe grows like wildfire too, the rest of my hair jusr does not want to grow much at all!
I have started taking DE to try and kick start it a bit.

bunzfan
November 25th, 2010, 02:06 AM
Okay, so I am officially obsessed. I feel like the only thing growing is my fringe. Ive had it the rest of the length of my hair the same length or close to it since February. It was 27inches in February and it still is after all this time. I only trimmed once and i trimmed 1 1/2 inches. Now it is back to 27 inches.

I did monistat.(Gave me more migraines than length)
I am taking vitamins for hair growth and nothing is happening.
I'm doing the braids, and buns and comb.
I massage my scalp.

I'm really starting to get frustrated. I feel like complaining. What more can be done my friends?

Ah, I feel better now. Maye Ill shut my trap now. HAHA.

Have you tried megatek? that really worked for me and quite quickly, i put it on in the shower a couple of times a week when i put it on every other day my hair grow like a weed (it was applied on the root area only as its a protein)

There is a thread on it here http://www.longhaircommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15952

ravenreed
November 25th, 2010, 02:12 AM
For some weird reason, even though my hair was growing and falling lower, my tape measure read the old length for a long time. I stopped measuring with a tape measure because of it. Does your hair fall at a lower spot than it used to?