PDA

View Full Version : How Close to Long Hair?

JulietCapulet
November 24th, 2010, 10:10 PM
Hi could you please let me know if this length seems like that of a long hair to you? It doesn't have to be waist...but just looking like that of a long hair! Thanks! http://imgur.com/eGavE.jpg

Olyve
November 24th, 2010, 11:17 PM
Looks like it is BSL so I would say it is long hair. :)

andber
November 24th, 2010, 11:26 PM
It all depends on who you are talking with! I have a friend with knee length who consider it to be "pretty long". With the people here i guess bsl is a good starting point! :) Anywhere else long would be anything from neck and longer.

Elenna
November 25th, 2010, 12:00 AM
Your hair looks long.

Juneii
November 25th, 2010, 01:34 AM
all of a matter of opinion, I have a friend who has around shoulder-apl length hair and calls it long while my hair is at tailbone and I still find it short. It's just what you think of it :)

BellCat
November 25th, 2010, 04:39 AM
It looks long to me. Sometimes I can't tell with my own. I always think it's short then someone says 'omg your hair is so long'. For me I wont be happy until it reaches Waist

jojo
November 25th, 2010, 04:49 AM
Of course its long BSL from what I can see, any hair in my opinion which can be put up without multiple clips is long!

Nae
November 25th, 2010, 07:33 AM
Yep, I think you are a long hair!!! Google long hair styles and check out the images, I bet you are longer than most of them!!

CrisDee
November 25th, 2010, 07:47 AM
Definitely depends on your audience. Googling "long hairstyles" comes up with hair that's barely APL, so for most of the world, your hair would be very long. But as others pointed out, for those with knee-length hair, your hair would be a good start. :D

bluesnowflake
November 25th, 2010, 07:55 AM
It looks long to me. Your color is gorgeous, by the way.

AreWild
November 25th, 2010, 08:53 AM
I would definitely call it long, and lovely. :bluesmile

freckles
November 25th, 2010, 09:15 AM
to me it's within the definition of long :)

Carolyn
November 25th, 2010, 09:17 AM
Yes I'd say it's long :) Most of the world would call it long or even quite long or very long.