PDA

View Full Version : Am i making progress?

kristymarie87
November 22nd, 2010, 02:48 PM
This is my hair when i joined LHC in April 2010

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii286/LiveDieBleed87/123456.jpg

This is my hair October 17th

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii286/LiveDieBleed87/7.jpg

This is my hair as of yesterday - Nov 21st

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii286/LiveDieBleed87/9.jpg
(apologies for the crappy pic, i got a new phone and havent perfected the camera!)

Am i making progress.....i have been putting it up and just forgetting about it (mainly because i have been in hosp) and it feels like its grown. I'm now CWCing and still only heat once per week. I wont stop the heat right now, after being in hosp, i need all the confidence i can get! It feels thicker too. Maybe because gradually my layers are growing out?

Shellby
November 22nd, 2010, 02:52 PM
Longer and thicker! Looks great. Sorry to hear you were in hospital. Hope you are getting better.

princessp
November 22nd, 2010, 02:54 PM
Yes it definitely looks longer!

bunzfan
November 22nd, 2010, 02:55 PM
Your hair is really growing now judging by your pics, keep it up i know its an annoying length putting it up and forgetting about it is what i do:)

kristymarie87
November 22nd, 2010, 02:59 PM
Longer and thicker! Looks great. Sorry to hear you were in hospital. Hope you are getting better.

Thanks, It was only my appendix but im skinny as it is lol i lost 5 lbs! So now im feeling all sorry for myself!

Im glad everyone seems to see progress i hate this length!! It still flips out because of the layers :( I'm hoping for APL by end of Jan because im due a trim :D

nytquill
November 22nd, 2010, 04:05 PM
I see at least a good inch or two less of your tattoo in the last pic than in the middle one! Good work :)

pepperminttea
November 22nd, 2010, 04:26 PM
Ditto to nytquill on the mysteriously disappearing tattoo. Definite progress! :)

Get well soon. :grouphug:

virgo75
November 22nd, 2010, 04:28 PM
From your pics it looks like you've gone from shoulder length to almost APL! :cheese:

That's great progress! :flower:

restourceful
November 22nd, 2010, 04:36 PM
I see progress! Gotta love that benign neglect.

Feel better soon!

<3OnHerSleeve
November 22nd, 2010, 04:45 PM
From shoulder to almost APL in 7 months!! that's amazing growth!

kristymarie87
November 23rd, 2010, 08:41 AM
Im glad you can all see progress!!

I dont particularly follow the 'hardcore' stuff on here lol I still use a flat iron once per week and i blowdry now its winter most days. I do CWC though and my hair is up most of the time.

I have this wave going on right now which i hope will turn from a kink in random parts of my hair into real waves! At the moment its frizzy too :/ I figure once the waves show them selfs (if they do) i will enhance them rather than straighten but right now the layers are in the awkward stage and continue to flick out so i feel undone if i dont use heat - which im fine with, right now my goal is BSL.

I also have trims every 9-10 weeks so given that i guess it would be a bit longer if i hadnt but i like to micro trim to get rid of any damage from the heat :)

Recently it didnt grow much at all, then all of a sudden it grows an inch in a month! Maybe it was all the fluids being pumped in me! I was hydrated for once in my life!!

Enough rambling....i hope to get to APL by end of January and get these horrid layers out!!

Thanks you all for my feel better messages!! I deffo am now that my hair has grown!!

tinti
November 23rd, 2010, 08:49 AM
From SL to APL in 7 months is very impressive indeed!

kristymarie87
November 23rd, 2010, 08:57 AM
I do have a shortish torso and rather long legs, i guess that makes the distance between the 2 shorter. I think its aroun 5-6 inches between collarbone and APL for me! It had a stall 2....im so proud! Does that make me pathetic? lol

lw8666
November 28th, 2010, 05:45 PM
Great hair growth! It grew so much!

AnastaChan
November 28th, 2010, 05:47 PM
definitely

Rabya-Khadija
November 28th, 2010, 05:49 PM
Yeah, it looks really healthy too! Your tattoo is a good for seeing how much it has grown :D

christine1989
November 28th, 2010, 05:56 PM
I see plenty of growth. It looks like it is getting thicker too. :)

sunshine80
November 28th, 2010, 07:06 PM
It is very pretty! and growing so fast! whoo hooo celebration:)