PDA

View Full Version : which comb for baby/toddler

anitha
November 22nd, 2010, 12:50 PM
Hi all, It has been long since I have been here, but I need your help. I have a 20 month old daughter and she has lot of wavy hair whcih is beautiful, but I am not sure which comb to use for her? The plastic combs available in stores are so flimsy and dont do a good job and are poky for tender scalps. Any recommendations for a good comb for baby? and where to get them? will horn be good for baby?
ty

MinderMutsig
November 22nd, 2010, 01:17 PM
I've heard great stories about the tangle teaser for babies hair but I neither have a baby or a tangle teaser so I'm not really that much help.

Consider this a free bump.:o

GeoJ
November 22nd, 2010, 01:20 PM
I used a wooden comb for my DD's wavy/curly baby hair. I used the Che-Chen small comb from Sierra Legacy. The edges of her comb are rounded and smooth.

She now also has a Tangle Teezer which she really likes. The edges aren't as smooth as the wood comb, but they are more flexible than the common plastic combs.

I also have an 8L seamless plastic comb from Tenderheaded.com which is nice and smooth.

I use a wide-toothed horn travel comb and it works fine for my DD. I bought it from horncombs.com.

My DD had 3aNii baby hair (now only the ends are like that, the rest is now 2aNii).

bluesnowflake
November 22nd, 2010, 01:20 PM
I think you can get combs that are very soft plastic for little kids, or you could try a nice wooden one with round tips- they are really comfortable for most scalps and do a good detangling job.