PDA

View Full Version : So I survived the hairdresser!

bluesnowflake
November 22nd, 2010, 12:50 PM
I went in this morning for a trim because my ends were getting raggedy. Unfortunately, my hair does not do the graceful fairy-tale ends thing. My ends grow out and floof in all directions and basically look terrible. It took a little too long for me to psych myself up and actually get an appointment ;).
I got 2 inches trimmed, which was a little more than I would have liked, but it's so nice to have healthy, soft, unfrazzly (in that even a word?:rolleyes:) ends. The hairdresser was nice and, to my surprise, used a wide-tooth comb to detangle! Yay!:cheese: I didn't have to persuade her to let me detangle it.
My hair went from about an inch past waist to a little short of waist, but at the rate my hair grows it will be at waist again by New Year's. I'm still getting used to its shorter length, but overall, I'm happy and now when it does reach my goal length of hip, it will be healthy and pretty.

redneckprincess
November 22nd, 2010, 12:53 PM
LOVE the signature, lol!! Glad you are happy with your trim :)
I went in this morning for a trim because my ends were getting raggedy. Unfortunately, my hair does not do the graceful fairy-tale ends thing. My ends grow out and floof in all directions and basically look terrible. It took a little too long for me to psych myself up and actually get an appointment ;).
I got 2 inches trimmed, which was a little more than I would have liked, but it's so nice to have healthy, soft, unfrazzly (in that even a word?:rolleyes:) ends. The hairdresser was nice and, to my surprise, used a wide-tooth comb to detangle! Yay!:cheese: I didn't have to persuade her to let me detangle it.
My hair went from about an inch past waist to a little short of waist, but at the rate my hair grows it will be at waist again by New Year's. I'm still getting used to it's shorter length, but overall, I'm happy and now when it does reach my goal length of hip, it will be healthy and pretty.

CaityBear
November 22nd, 2010, 01:09 PM
I'm glad everything turned out. :)

allik
November 22nd, 2010, 07:14 PM
I am glad that you had such a positive experience. I am probably going for a trim next month so it is good to hear positive experiences

Jean Stuart
November 22nd, 2010, 07:33 PM
I am so glad you had a good experience. I put my much needed trim off for months out of fear that it would go terribly wrong. Finally took 3 inches off in the beginning of october. Also due to a tragedy othis past friday I had to go bright and early saterday and take another inch off. But both experiences were good. Enjoy those healthy ends.