PDA

View Full Version : Did your ultimate hair goal change over time?

jenjen10
November 21st, 2010, 12:05 PM
I think I ultimately want to grow (and stop) at waist length. I am curious to know how many people got to their "goal" length and decided to keep growing or perhaps got to their goal and decided to cut back to a shorter length... and what inspired the decision.

Thanks in advance for sharing! :)

brunetka
November 21st, 2010, 12:16 PM
I'm setting very tentative goals for my length that I am very open to changing in either direction. I had short hair from ages 17 to 27. Before that, I had lengths varying between shoulder and past BSL, but it was unhealthy hair that I did not care for properly and that looked unattractive as a result. So now I am growing it out and learning to care for it at the same time, and I don't know yet what length will be best for my hair type and lifestyle. I started at chin-length intending to first grow to somewhere past shoulders or APL, as long as it looked good. Now I'm just an inch or so short of APL and I want to try for BSL to see if that still looks good on me. My hair is fine and I like to wear it down, so I need to avoid the stringy look and that might limit my final length.

Madora
November 21st, 2010, 01:26 PM
Yes, I reached waist length years ago and kept on growing until it hit 47 inches. It all depends, I think, on how your hair responds to the care you give it, and whether or not you are comfortable with the length.

lhangel9
November 21st, 2010, 01:38 PM
First it was APL, then;
BSL, now it's;
AWL, next;
TBL, then;
ATL (at thigh length), and finally;
KL:cheese:

redneckprincess
November 21st, 2010, 03:36 PM
i plan to after maintaining to remove all layers between BSL and WAIST grow to hip or classic then cut back to what i thought was the most practical

princessp
November 21st, 2010, 03:51 PM
Yes, I thought I would grow to TB, but now I want classic. When I reach TB, we shall see...