PDA

View Full Version : Pin curls!

shockinglength
November 20th, 2010, 07:06 PM
I have my hair in pin curls right now....I'll be taking them out tommorw. Does anybody else do this?

Bonkers57
November 20th, 2010, 10:08 PM
I haven't in years, but I may try it again when my hair's longer.

Sooze
November 21st, 2010, 12:53 AM
I used to - it worked better when my hair was longer. If I do it now (just on shoulder length) it can look a bit mad. :D

shockinglength
November 21st, 2010, 01:16 PM
Well ....after I took the all the pins out my curls were......AMAZING! They were perfect and spiraly. (lookd like I used mt flat iron to curl it) Plus they are staying like a sprayed liquid cement on them =D

bluesnowflake
November 21st, 2010, 02:57 PM
I do occasionally on my waist length hair- mine is almost pin straight and it's fun to have curls sometimes. Pin curls are the only method for me that is both comfortable to sleep on and doesn't frizz, plus I love the big, bouncy curls.

Thinthondiel
November 21st, 2010, 03:14 PM
Yep, I do it every now and then. I love pin curls. :)

redneckprincess
November 21st, 2010, 03:25 PM
i wouldnt know how to do the pin curls...turtorial please

smilinjenn71
November 21st, 2010, 03:35 PM
I have done pin-curls and they usually turn out well. Feel free to peek in my albums.

This is how I pin-curl my hair except I set mine wet. My hair is too straight to set dry....it would never hold.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50yw2W5F_z8

shockinglength
November 22nd, 2010, 04:39 PM
I set the curls when they are damp...this is day two ad the curls still look nice! Looser and softer, though. I am in love with pin curls. =D

CrisDee
November 22nd, 2010, 05:12 PM
Awww - I was hoping to see some pictures! *whining* Pleeeeeaaaaseee? :D

shockinglength
November 22nd, 2010, 08:19 PM
Awww - I was hoping to see some pictures! *whining* Pleeeeeaaaaseee? :D

I'd like to accomidate you....but I don't feel comfortable with putting pics of me on the web. Sorry =(

tigr
November 26th, 2010, 06:31 AM
I'd like to accomidate you....but I don't feel comfortable with putting pics of me on the web. Sorry =(
If you're not comfortable, then don't do it. :)