PDA

View Full Version : A Few Hair-ish Things To Report

see_turtle
November 20th, 2010, 12:42 PM
I got a compliment on my hair in real life! I wore my hair down yesterday and a woman at my new job commented on how long it was. She was surprised since she's seen it mostly up ( I've worked at this agency per-diem for 3 years and am now full time) She also said it was pretty! I was grinning! after that. Also I stopped by sally beauty supply and got 3 new types of pins for up dos ( my hair tends to fall out of them without 100 pins)....I'm also excited I can now see all the pictures on here much more satisfying!:pumpkin:

Yozhik
November 20th, 2010, 12:50 PM
Congratulations on the IRL compliment! :)

Yay for seeing photos -- it makes the endless hours of LHC-browsing so much more satisfying. ;)

may1em
November 20th, 2010, 02:19 PM
Congratulations! Have fun with all your new hairpins. What kinds did you get?

Milui Elenath
November 20th, 2010, 05:52 PM
snip

Yay for seeing photos -- it makes the endless hours of LHC-browsing so much more satisfying. ;)

Don't you mean - it makes endless hours of LHC browsing (full stop) -:D

Congratulations see turtle I still love the surprise/delight on peoples faces when I take my hair down (usually worn up) I don't think it ever gets old.

see_turtle
November 21st, 2010, 10:37 AM
Congratulations! Have fun with all your new hairpins. What kinds did you get?
I'm not sure what they are called...some look just like bobby pins only big....some like bobby pins only open at the end...and the third kind are brown plastic they have 3 prongs kinds of flat in a row...they are hard to describe. lol. sorry for my poor descriptive skills.