PDA

View Full Version : Nifty Braid

bedazzlecat
November 19th, 2010, 12:14 PM
Saw this on the 'Tube and it reminded me of a thread that I read where someone was trying to identify a braid.

I think it's pretty neat looking and I think I'm going to give it a try... wondering how the waves will look when taken down too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23T5rHQlPwQ&feature=grec_index

aenflex
November 19th, 2010, 01:01 PM
It is totally cute~! But I don't like all the twisting and upward pulling :( My hair wouldn't thank me for that...But a cute and very easy braid nonetheless.

firefly42
November 19th, 2010, 02:57 PM
i like it too i might have to try that...once my hair is longer...i have an ever growing list of "stuff to try when my hair is longer" lol

Nicolesid1
November 19th, 2010, 03:12 PM
I saw that a while back and loved it then but that is a off work day hair do. Have you seen Torrin she does some great stuff. I tried the french rope braid and it looks great and gave me ringlets after the take down. HEHE

ddiana1979
November 19th, 2010, 04:50 PM
Dang. That looks easy. I can actually do that one. :D

Angeletti
November 19th, 2010, 04:58 PM
I tried this a while ago and couldn't get it to work, must be my hair type I'm guessing. I'm too afraid to try it now because it doesn't look hair friendly when she pulls the hair sections up, but it's still cute.

tinti
November 19th, 2010, 07:02 PM
Someone posted that a while back. I think it looks super cute but absolutely NOT hairfriendly. If you try to poof the big section a bit instead of all the pulling upwards and hard twistings it may look similar.

lundmir
November 20th, 2010, 12:06 AM
I tried this yesterday and I just had a weird looking normal braid. Must be my hair type :C

Uni&Corn
February 25th, 2011, 06:33 PM
I tried this yesterday and I just had a weird looking normal braid. Must be my hair type :C

Same here...which is sad, because it looks really cute!