PDA

View Full Version : Ugh ... waiting for biopsi results regarding eventual breast cancer and ...

Zindell
November 19th, 2010, 10:54 AM
My first thought was "I don't want to loose my hair!"
Not "I can loose a breast" or even die :rolleyes:
Well hoping for the best. Will be a nervwrecking week.

Update: I got my biopsy results today. I do not have breast cancer! Thanks for the support all. :grouphug:

jane53
November 19th, 2010, 10:55 AM
Good health to you.

Unofficial_Rose
November 19th, 2010, 10:57 AM
Good luck and good wishes, Zindell. Keep us posted. :grouphug:

vanity_acefake
November 19th, 2010, 10:58 AM
Sending you healing thoughts.

lapushka
November 19th, 2010, 11:04 AM
I hope everything turns out to be okay. Keeping my fingers crossed.

2peasinapod
November 19th, 2010, 11:11 AM
Best of luck to you. my thoughts are with you. :grouphug:

Yozhik
November 19th, 2010, 11:13 AM
Wishing for the best results on that biopsy, and sending good thoughts your way.

GlennaGirl
November 19th, 2010, 11:14 AM
((((Zindell)))) Good health to you.

DavidN
November 19th, 2010, 11:14 AM
Good luck to you, Zindell, and you are in my thoughts and prayers.:grouphug:

cindy58
November 19th, 2010, 11:15 AM
Sending lots of positive thoughts. I hope the week passes quickly and you receive good news on the biopsy.

yotaka
November 19th, 2010, 11:21 AM
I don't know you, but anyone who I know is going through a chronic disease or ailment has my prayers. I don't think I could bring myself to go through chemo and would seek a holistic treatment if I had cancer, but that would just be my own personal choice. I greatly support you in your journey through getting well again. I wish your hair all the best. :)

ericthegreat
November 19th, 2010, 11:39 AM
I'm sending you my best thoughts, I hope all goes well and only good results come back. :grouphug:

Blueneko
November 19th, 2010, 11:50 AM
Sending healing thoughts. And your hair will grow back should it come to that. We have a few lovely members that have gone through that journey and now have fabulous hair!

strwbrry dakri
November 19th, 2010, 11:53 AM
My prayers are with you.

Zindell
November 19th, 2010, 12:31 PM
Thanks all! :crush:

I really hope it's nothing. I will keep you posted though. I will get the results on wednesday.

Xandergrammy
November 19th, 2010, 12:46 PM
Thanks all! :crush:

I really hope it's nothing. I will keep you posted though. I will get the results on wednesday.

I'm praying that you hear favorable results, Zindell.

terrylillyd
November 19th, 2010, 12:49 PM
I hope everything is ok for you, my thoughts and prayers go out to you.

feralnature
November 19th, 2010, 12:57 PM
I prayed for you. I send good wishes.

If I am ever dignosed with cancer, I will fight it tooth and nail. I will not go gently into that good night. Chemo, radiation, surgery. Bring it on. Also, eat the most excellent food and suppliments. But that has not happened yet. I have such a battle plan. Green tea, all the colors of veggies, and so forth. I would do everything.

My best friend in life had breast cancer and had her breast removed. I spent the night with her in the hospital. She is so much braver than me. I would have cried the whole time. But she is just glad the cancer was gone. She did have to do the chemo and the radiation twice, 5 years apart, and she lost her hair. But she is alive and kicking, cancer gone again and she has her hair back.

She always wore short hair though so it took less time to grow out. It did change texture, it turned curly. She never worried much about it. She either wore cute hats or a wig or just went bald.

It changed both of us, we realize that life is short and we had better do all the things we had planned. And we are doing them.

She is my hero.

Zindell
November 19th, 2010, 01:14 PM
I prayed for you. I send good wishes.

If I am ever dignosed with cancer, I will fight it tooth and nail. I will not go gently into that good night. Chemo, radiation, surgery. Bring it on. Also, eat the most excellent food and suppliments. But that has not happened yet. I have such a battle plan. Green tea, all the colors of veggies, and so forth. I would do everything.

My best friend in life had breast cancer and had her breast removed. I spent the night with her in the hospital. She is so much braver than me. I would have cried the whole time. But she is just glad the cancer was gone. She did have to do the chemo and the radiation twice, 5 years apart, and she lost her hair. But she is alive and kicking, cancer gone again and she has her hair back.

She always wore short hair though so it took less time to grow out. It did change texture, it turned curly. She never worried much about it. She either wore cute hats or a wig or just went bald.

It changed both of us, we realize that life is short and we had better do all the things we had planned. And we are doing them.

She is my hero.

Thank you. For your good wishes and the story. I will fight it in all ways I can too, if it goes that way.
(Already changed my diet)

*hugs all*

girlcat36
November 19th, 2010, 01:18 PM
Oh no!!! I am hoping for the best for you!!!
When I was diagnosed with cancer, dying didn't really enter my mind, but the thought of losing my hair(or any change to my appearance) sure did!
I know they say it's only hair---but still. It matters.

Bonkers57
November 19th, 2010, 01:28 PM
OMG... sending good healing thoughts your way! :blossom:

My first thought was "I don't want to loose my hair!"

Not "I can loose a breast" or even die :rolleyes:

Well hoping for the best. Will be a nervwrecking week.

TrudieCat
November 19th, 2010, 01:59 PM
Sending my best to you. :grouphug: :blossom:

brunette
November 19th, 2010, 02:58 PM
My best wishes and healing thoughts are coming your way, I know my mum had a couple of breast biopsies done over the years, both benign thank goodness :) I believe the statistics are on your side.
I am a great believer in positive thinking so I'll send you some extra of my own positive thoughts to keep you going!

Kome
November 19th, 2010, 03:24 PM
Hmmm... on a silly note... hair or boobies, hair or boobies. That's a hard one. I'll have to ask my boyfriend which one he would think was worst to lose. I bet you a million bucks he'd say my hair. HAHA.

In all seriousness though, I'm really sorry to hear this, but I think you'll be okay. Think positive and keep on loving that beautimus hair! :)

Angelica
November 19th, 2010, 03:54 PM
I am sending you good vibes. Cancer is a terrible thing and affects so many families. My elderly aunt has got it.

Hair does grow back though. I hope there is nothing sinister going on and that the biopsy will be clear. Take care xxxx

MsBubbles
November 19th, 2010, 03:56 PM
Wishing you all the best for a favorable outcome.

AnnaJamila
November 19th, 2010, 04:00 PM
You're in my thoughts and prayers, sweetheart! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

jojo
November 19th, 2010, 05:51 PM
Hoping that you receive goods news xx

Valdeon
November 19th, 2010, 05:56 PM
Good luck! I Know how it feels, it is very nerve-racking. Send you all my support :grouphug:

FrannyG
November 19th, 2010, 07:30 PM
Sending love, light and healing thoughts to you, Zindell. May you get your results quickly and may they be good results. :blossom:

Lisa R
November 20th, 2010, 04:21 AM
I just sent a prayer up for you. I prayed that the results would be clear!

Barniie
November 20th, 2010, 04:25 AM
I'm not religious, but tonight I will send out a prayer anyway :)

keepmyhair
November 20th, 2010, 04:38 AM
I wish you good health, and hoping everything turns out well.

Charlotte
November 20th, 2010, 04:58 AM
I haven't "met" you Zindell but I would like to wish you all the best and pray that the tests show that all is ok. :grouphug: :blossom:

Chrissy
November 20th, 2010, 07:15 AM
You are in my prayers sweetie. You have lots of people here supporting you.

curly girl fla
November 20th, 2010, 08:00 AM
Sending my most positive thoughts...

embee
November 20th, 2010, 08:19 AM
I hope this is a false alarm. My neighbor went through the biopsy wait a couple years ago, really freaking out. And it was only a cyst. :)

Holding you in The Light!
May the days pass quickly!

kdaniels8811
November 20th, 2010, 09:28 AM
Zindell - I was diagnosed with breast cancer a year ago. Went through chemo, radiation, loss of hair. So if you have any questions, please feel free to private message me and I can share what I learned. With that said, I heartfully hope the biopsy comes back negative! You are in my prayers. Karen

Zindell
November 20th, 2010, 03:20 PM
Zindell - I was diagnosed with breast cancer a year ago. Went through chemo, radiation, loss of hair. So if you have any questions, please feel free to private message me and I can share what I learned. With that said, I heartfully hope the biopsy comes back negative! You are in my prayers. Karen

Thank you! I will, if it comes to that. :)

pennyroyal
November 20th, 2010, 03:23 PM
Many warm & positive wishes & vibes to you. I am sure everything will turn out fine. *hugs*

pepperminttea
November 20th, 2010, 04:56 PM
One of my friends had a false alarm a couple of years ago, she was terrified up until when she got the results. I'm hoping the same good news is waiting for you. :grouphug:

Zindell
November 24th, 2010, 06:17 AM
Update: I got my biopsy results today. I do not have breast cancer! Thanks for the support all. :grouphug:

halo_tightens
November 24th, 2010, 06:27 AM
That is truly wonderful news! :grouphug:

Maddy25
November 24th, 2010, 06:36 AM

:cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese: :):D:cheese::eyebrows:

Valdeon
November 24th, 2010, 06:39 AM

:hooched: :hollie: :thumbsup: :bottomsup:

That is wonderful news!:cheese:

LeaM07
November 24th, 2010, 06:40 AM
Wonderful news, Zindell! :happydance:

brunette
November 24th, 2010, 07:59 AM
That's excellent news! Congtrats Zindell! I'm so rellieved for you!
:grouphug:

sophiamarie
November 24th, 2010, 08:05 AM
Wonderful News! I'm so glad your biopsy came back OK.

sleepingIn
November 24th, 2010, 08:09 AM
congratulations! What a relief you must feel!! :)

2peasinapod
November 24th, 2010, 08:17 AM
:cheer: Best news ever! I'm so relieved, and I bet you are, too! :D

Unofficial_Rose
November 24th, 2010, 09:30 AM
So pleased! :D

kdaniels8811
November 24th, 2010, 09:55 AM
That is WONDERFUL news!

aenflex
November 24th, 2010, 10:00 AM
Been in your shoes and got the same news myself!! Feels GOOD!
Glad for you!

RedStripe
November 24th, 2010, 10:06 AM
Good health and good luck to you.

lapushka
November 24th, 2010, 10:25 AM
That's awesome news. :thumbsup:

May
November 24th, 2010, 10:32 AM
Yay! Congrats. I'm awaiting my own biopsy results so I have my fingers crossed that I get similar news! :cheese:

Rabya-Khadija
November 24th, 2010, 11:42 AM
That's great, must have been so worrying.

mali
November 24th, 2010, 12:14 PM
I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU,Zendell!!!!!!I'm glad you are free!!!!

Demetrue
November 24th, 2010, 12:44 PM
Very happy for you!!

ButterflyKissx
November 24th, 2010, 01:16 PM
I am so happy for you!!!!!:cheese:

embee
November 24th, 2010, 06:10 PM
Excellent! This will for sure be a day of thanksgiving for you. :)

Tressie
November 24th, 2010, 06:27 PM
Yay! Congrats. I'm awaiting my own biopsy results so I have my fingers crossed that I get similar news! :cheese:

I pray you get a good report May! God Bless!:)

2peasinapod
November 24th, 2010, 06:48 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you too, May. :flower:

christine1989
November 24th, 2010, 07:12 PM
Yay! You must be so relieved. What a great Thanksgiving present :).

Angelica
November 25th, 2010, 04:07 PM

Fabulous news! So good to have some good news at last :)

Bonkers57
November 25th, 2010, 06:21 PM
Now that's a reason to give thanks! I'm so relieved for you! :cheese:

Keeping you in my prayers! :grouphug:

Xandergrammy
November 26th, 2010, 12:02 PM

That's awesome! Thanks for the update!

nemileo
November 26th, 2010, 02:12 PM
Good news! I hope there will be more good news to May...

brunette
November 27th, 2010, 04:54 AM
Thinking of you too, May! I'm hoping for some good news for you too :grouphug:

vanity_acefake
November 27th, 2010, 05:40 AM
Oh zindell thats wonderful news. May i pray your news is also good.