PDA

View Full Version : A question...

curlylocks85
November 18th, 2010, 07:44 AM
There have been many threads about how hair grows. I have learned that hair does not all grow at the same rate and that is why we have different lengths in our hair in different areas.

What puzzles me is when some people say that when their hair grows, it grows in to a blunt hemline.

How is this possible if hair does not all grow at the same time or the same rate?

aenflex
November 18th, 2010, 07:46 AM
I have to continue cutting a blunt hemline into my hair in order for it to always be there. My hair will grow faster in some places than other. I don't know if it's possible for uncut hair to grow with a blunt hemline. It's not for me anyway :)

Nae
November 18th, 2010, 07:48 AM
Uncut hair can't grow into a blunt hemline since each hair starts at a slightly different point on your head. But uncut hair can fairytale beautifully and look lovely that way.

luxepiggy
November 18th, 2010, 08:44 AM
What puzzles me is when some people say that when their hair grows, it grows in to a blunt hemline.

I suspect what they really mean is that as their hair grows, it can fill in the gaps of fairytale ends if they keep trimming to the same length. Thus the shorter/slower-growing hairs "grow into" the gaps allowing them to sport a blunt hemline where before it wasn't a possibility due to the aforementioned slower-growing hairs. (^(oo)^)v