PDA

View Full Version : Zooey Deschanel in Long hair Movie *dance!*

Maddy25
November 18th, 2010, 07:17 AM
I know there must be others out there who have a major crush on Zooey like I do...and when I saw this photo of her in her new movie...I almost passed out.

Long Princess hair!

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n296/addie2525/Your-Highness-movie-image-Zooey-Deschanel-1-399x600.jpg

The movie is called "Your Highness" and also stars.........

Natalie Portman!!!

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n296/addie2525/your_highness-natalie-portman.jpg

I just had to share my excitment, I'm drooling at the moment, 2 of the most beautiful women with gorgoes hair in a film that I'm sure will have some gorgeous styles too!

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n296/addie2525/high.jpg

skaempfer
November 18th, 2010, 07:27 AM
Oops; I have the feeling your pictures are about to disappear- I read a thread somewhere (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=35939) about the illegality of hot-linking.

That said, Zooey Deschanel is gorgeous no matter how long her hair is, but with long hair, even better! Thanks for posting :D

Maddy25
November 18th, 2010, 07:41 AM
I fixed the pics so they are linked to my photobucket, thanks!

Coan-Teen
November 18th, 2010, 08:03 AM
I love Natalie Portman. She is gorgeous no matter what length her hair is.

firefly42
November 18th, 2010, 08:52 AM
wow..i'm excited about this! not only are they gorgeous, but the plot sounds like it could be funny.

TrudieCat
November 18th, 2010, 09:14 AM
I, too, have a crush on Zooey! :D Her bangs are so cute.

As a wavy, I'm excited to see a bit of frizz in these pictures. Hair looks beautiful even with some flyaways!!

GlennaGirl
November 18th, 2010, 09:14 AM
I have a huge major crush on Zooey! I LOVE how her hair looks here. What is the movie about??

Gabriel
November 18th, 2010, 09:15 AM
Oh I like the hair shown and this movie does look fun.

(Off topic... firefly42 & Coan-Teen, The Doctor avatars! Love the Doctor...)

jujube
November 18th, 2010, 09:20 AM
Her hair texture looks like what my hair could be if it ever grows that long.

Jealousy.

enfys
November 18th, 2010, 10:00 AM
Based on those few pictures I think I'll be going to see this film; not for the hair (alone) but also for the general fun look it has!

I don't think her trademark fringe looks quite right with it though.

Both ladies look stunning whatever they do though, so it's no surprise they look great.

Finoriel
November 18th, 2010, 10:20 AM
Oops; I have the feeling your pictures are about to disappear- I read a thread somewhere (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=35939) about the illegality of hot-linking.

That said, Zooey Deschanel is gorgeous no matter how long her hair is, but with long hair, even better! Thanks for posting :D

I fixed the pics so they are linked to my photobucket, thanks!
Unfortunately I still had to remove the images and change them to links.
Please avoid hotlinking as well as copyright violations :flower:

DakarNick
November 18th, 2010, 12:39 PM
Nice! My wife has a girl crush on her. We'll have to watch it. Wifey for Zooey. Me for her hair, haha.

Rain
November 18th, 2010, 12:54 PM
I know there must be others out there who have a major crush on Zooey like I do...and when I saw this photo of her in her new movie...I almost passed out.

Long Princess hair!

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n296/addie2525/Your-Highness-movie-image-Zooey-Deschanel-1-399x600.jpg

My daughter got bangs and side bangs cut recently just to look like Zooey Deschanel. :D

ColoradoDreamer
November 18th, 2010, 02:09 PM
Zooey is gorgeos! Love the princess hair!

Tom Steinberg
November 18th, 2010, 02:32 PM
Zooey is great. I have a crush on her too :)

Octave
November 18th, 2010, 02:34 PM
Despite finding Natalie Portman very annoying, the film itself could be fun to watch. :)

missmorbus
November 18th, 2010, 02:41 PM
Oh, I love Zooey. I'm definitely going to see this one.

pennyroyal
November 18th, 2010, 02:48 PM
Very cool. I have a crush on both ladies & i love the way they look in this movie!

Jasperine
November 18th, 2010, 02:49 PM
Uh, love it! Don't think her fringe goes with it though.. Or maybe I think that it would be nice to see her in a role without her "own" hairstyle. This sounds wrong I think.. It's only because her hairstyle is so distinct and whenever I see her in a film, I can't stop making thinking that it is Zooey, and not her character, I'm seeing.

Avital88
November 18th, 2010, 02:50 PM
I looove Nathalie Portman!! she looks good bald but with hair she is sooo pretty!

GoddesJourney
November 18th, 2010, 03:03 PM
Wow, what doesn't this movie have...?

adiapalic
November 18th, 2010, 03:19 PM
I personally love Deschanel's bangs with the long hair.

Fog
November 18th, 2010, 08:01 PM
I know nothing about the plot of this movie, but from those pictures I've constructed my own fantasy about a sort of anachronistic medieval "Imagine Me and You (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0421994/)" in which Princess Zooey does everything she's expected to, including starting to settle down with some grubby prince-dude, until she meets the free-spirited, just-slightly-butch archer-chick Natalie, who shows her the path to self expression.

But I already know it's not going to be anything like that.

ETA:

Uh, yeah, nothing like that. After looking into it, the "Highness" part of the title has become clear. Apparently it's a period piece/stoner comedy from the makers of "Pineapple Express." ... Interesting?

Nicolesid1
November 18th, 2010, 09:16 PM
It looks cute both the hair and the movie

McFearless
November 19th, 2010, 12:00 AM
I love Zooey and her hair!

Natalie Portman on the other hand..I just can't get past some things she has said.

Fog
November 20th, 2010, 08:44 AM
Natalie Portman on the other hand..I just can't get past some things she has said.

Like what? Offensive stuff, or she just generally grates on you?

I'm not a huge fan of Natalie Portman. She's beautiful, but her acting and role choices don't impress me.

Ravenwaves 88
November 20th, 2010, 09:28 AM
I also love Zooey! I also love comedies! I can't wait to see this film :)

naereid
November 20th, 2010, 09:50 AM
(Off topic... firefly42 & Coan-Teen, The Doctor avatars! Love the Doctor...)
And here we have another reason to keep coming to LHC... :p

I know nothing about the plot of this movie, but from those pictures I've constructed my own fantasy about a sort of anachronistic medieval "Imagine Me and You (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0421994/)" in which Princess Zooey does everything she's expected to, including starting to settle down with some grubby prince-dude, until she meets the free-spirited, just-slightly-butch archer-chick Natalie, who shows her the path to self expression.

But I already know it's not going to be anything like that.
I LOVE IMAGINE ME AND YOU. And I much prefer your fantasy version. :grnbiggri

She says some controversial things, like that she thinks recession is exciting.
http://deceiver.com/2009/09/09/natalie-portman-thinks-the-recession-is-exciting/

I can't decide whether I like her or not. Sometimes she seems fun, sometimes she seems irritating. But we know how reporters are, always trying to create controversies.

Fog
November 20th, 2010, 03:46 PM
Natalie from deceiver.com:

“I think it’s kind of an exciting time. I mean, everyone is cutting back. It’s happening in every industry – including our own. All of a sudden, people are doing jobs that they hate and they’re not making as much money as they thought they would or they’ve lost their jobs entirely. I’ve started to see people looking more toward their own passions and what really excites them.”

Ok, I was surprised to hear out of context that she thought the recession was "exciting." Then when I started reading the quote I was like, OK, she means it's exciting like what will happen next, we're becoming a stronger breed of person dealing with adversity. But then I got to the last sentence and she completely lost me. Nobody, especially in Hollywood, is looking toward their own passions right now. We're looking toward what's safe, what we know will have the best chance to make money.

Blueneko
November 20th, 2010, 05:36 PM
I saw the trailer, unedited, and it is a medieval comedy with the use of modern day bad words. It shocked the heck out of me when someone dropped the first "m-f-er" bomb.

But it looks hilarious.

JulietCapulet
November 20th, 2010, 05:39 PM
Natalie Portman is my favorite! :-D

Jenn of Pence
November 20th, 2010, 07:10 PM
I, too, have a crush on Zooey! :D Her bangs are so cute.

As a wavy, I'm excited to see a bit of frizz in these pictures. Hair looks beautiful even with some flyaways!!

Lol, it's hard to worry about frizzies when you're busy kicking butt with a bow and arrow! :eyebrows:

McFearless
November 20th, 2010, 08:13 PM

I'm not a huge fan of Natalie Portman. She's beautiful, but her acting and role choices don't impress me.

She has lived a very privileged life and it shows when she speaks as if everyone has an easy breezy life. Many celebs do have loads of money and powder but they don't look down on others.

No negatives about her looks though!

McFearless
November 20th, 2010, 08:21 PM
She has lived a very privileged life and it shows when she speaks as if everyone has an easy breezy life. Many celebs do have loads of money and powder but they don't look down on others.

No negatives about her looks though!

Did I just say powder? Well yeah that too but I meant power lol

CurlyGirlCa
November 20th, 2010, 08:55 PM
I've loved Zooey since 'The Good Girl' with Jennifer Aniston. Zooey had the best part - I still laugh at her clown makeover on the customer. She's been excellent in indie films like the 'Go-Getter' and '500 Days of Summer".

Sunsailing
November 21st, 2010, 06:38 PM
I have no clue who this Zooey is, but I love Natalie Portman. Of course, I'm a huge Star Wars fan and she was absolutely beautiful in those (my wife agrees). We also own Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium, which my son loves to watch. She played that role well,( but I didn't really care for her hair in that one.)

I'm sure we'll go see the movie. We probably just don't go to see the type of movie that "Zooey" acts in.

freckles
November 23rd, 2010, 04:49 AM
I love Zooey Deschanel. And I adore her trademark fringe! :D

Dreamkitty
November 23rd, 2010, 04:55 AM
Both ladies are so pretty! I love Zooey's princess hair and her beautiful big blue eyes. :)

Have to admit that im a bigger fan of Natalie though, she is absoluetly beautiful and so adorable! Even with bald hair she still looked gorgeous.