PDA

View Full Version : Two Large, Beautiful Forks For Swap

Shermie Girl
June 1st, 2008, 01:51 PM
Both forks are now gone. Thank you so much. :D

justgreen
June 1st, 2008, 03:15 PM
Dang it, I don't have what you want to swap for! Mind if I drool over the Graydog?

Kittee
June 1st, 2008, 03:25 PM
Foolishly I almost asked you the lenght of the Graydog....

*Durrrr*

I'd love to swap you something for it...hmm.

Shermie Girl
June 1st, 2008, 09:21 PM
Dang it, I don't have what you want to swap for! Mind if I drool over the Graydog?

:D

Drool away.

greek_lady
June 1st, 2008, 10:26 PM
Hmmm, not interested in beaded hairsticks (from Longlocks)?

Miss Murphy
June 2nd, 2008, 02:36 AM
I have a medium Maxima in Honey Marble I'd love to swap for the Baerreis, if you are interested :)
I do have to check out the border, though - I think it's gold, but I'm not sure.

Shermie Girl
June 10th, 2008, 07:43 AM
Bumpity-Bump. Graydog fork still available. :D

Garnett
June 10th, 2008, 11:10 AM
that graydog is BEAUTIFUL. wow

memphisluvr
June 10th, 2008, 12:19 PM
I have an old Large Ficcare Maxima in gold that I *never* use. It's caramel with a gold border and is about ummm maybe 5 years old but in perfect condition.

I'll get pictures tonight if you're interested. The graydog is beautiful and currently my hair is only cooperating with forks.

ETA: my mistake..the bottom jaw is lightly marked up. It looks like I carried in my purse for a while with a pencil loose in there. I'll post pictures tonight.

Shermie Girl
June 11th, 2008, 12:06 AM
I have an old Large Ficcare Maxima in gold that I *never* use. It's caramel with a gold border and is about ummm maybe 5 years old but in perfect condition.

I'll get pictures tonight if you're interested. The graydog is beautiful and currently my hair is only cooperating with forks.

ETA: my mistake..the bottom jaw is lightly marked up. It looks like I carried in my purse for a while with a pencil loose in there. I'll post pictures tonight.

I already own a caramel border Maxima. But thank you so much. :)