PDA

View Full Version : Server is Busy Error

Cinnamon Hair
March 11th, 2008, 09:04 PM
vBulletin Message
The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

Umm, seriously? After all this time and all the site updates we still have this problem?!

Stagecoach
March 11th, 2008, 09:24 PM
lol I just spent 10 minutes getting past this problem

But hey, at least LHC is back... I can put up with this!

eadwine
March 12th, 2008, 01:07 AM
I got that once.. I went back and re-tried and the page I wanted to go to loaded fine :)

Curlsgirl
March 12th, 2008, 07:41 PM
I haven't had that yet but I have had a hard time loading the pages. It's VERY slow compared to everything else (not that there is much else I go to except LHC LOL). I have Charter cable internet though. Is it just me? If so I need to figure out what's wrong with my computer.

intothemist1999
March 12th, 2008, 07:48 PM
I noticed that before the site went down I could BANK on getting that error every night around 9/9:30 PT! :)

AJoifulNoise
March 12th, 2008, 08:00 PM
I noticed that before the site went down I could BANK on getting that error every night around 9/9:30 PT! :)

Yeah, I always got it at midnight. It was like the LHC was telling me to go to bed already. Last night I got it at 11PM... Which would make it the same time as before taking in to account daylight savings time.

Pegasus Marsters
March 12th, 2008, 08:09 PM
And I always got it at 5am, meaning it lines up with when A Joyful Noise was getting it. haha.

manyhorsesmane
March 12th, 2008, 08:12 PM
I thought it was just all the new photo albums being uploaded!

eadwine
March 12th, 2008, 10:21 PM
Right now it is running nice and fast.. 05:20 NL time. Maybe because it is less busy ;)

Curlsgirl
March 13th, 2008, 05:57 AM
That must be it. I think it is a coincidence it's much faster for me on my work computer because I am here during the day instead of at night when I am home and my laptop is slow. That's probably the busiest time is all. HEY! New smileys working!!! I'm happy now! :cheese:

Velvettt
March 15th, 2008, 06:18 AM
I actually have a probable answer for you. For me, in Central time zone, it happens between 11 pm and 11:30 pm. One night I was able to access LHC during that time and checked on users. EVERY SINGLE THREAD had Google spiders reviewing it. So I figured that was the problem.

Patrycja
March 15th, 2008, 09:22 AM
ok.I can't seem to start a new thread for some strange reason nor can I see my incoming friends requests.Everytime I try to load the page,nothing but the top banner and the advertisement comes up.I know this isn't the place to let the admins know about my problem but like I said,I can't start a new thread.The same thing happens when I try to.Help!

manyhorsesmane
March 15th, 2008, 11:56 AM
I actually have a probable answer for you. For me, in Central time zone, it happens between 11 pm and 11:30 pm. One night I was able to access LHC during that time and checked on users. EVERY SINGLE THREAD had Google spiders reviewing it. So I figured that was the problem.

Velvettt: I noticed Google was visiting that night too and said "AHA!"

OOO goody look at all the Emos! I LOVE the new Dancing CHEESEHEAD! they got back YAY TAZ is back too!! Send him after the Google Spiders ARRRGH!:taz:

Sandra , Head Cheese :cheese:

Xanthippe
March 16th, 2008, 09:29 AM
OOO goody look at all the Emos!

It took me a bit to realize that you were referring to the emoticons. :grin: