PDA

View Full Version : omg this is some gorgeous hair!!

mariika
November 16th, 2010, 01:43 PM
Guys!! Anne Lynne-McCord (a minor celebrity) rocked these new extensions and she literally restored my faith in humanity!!!
http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/2496053/cam-gigandet-annalynne-mccord-burlesque-premiere-06/fullsize/
in the photo that I unfortunately cannot paste in here you will see Anne with her brand new curly extentions (she has blonde curly hair that is at her shoulders when curly) that are so long and beautiful!!
And all the comments about how she looks beautiful and her hair is stunning made me think that people (general public) do like curly blonde hair (Anne Lynne-McCord is a celebrity whose hair most closely resembles mine so I pay attention to her even though I don't really seem to like her, whatever)

This is my hair inspiration as of today and I really believe this is gonna give me patience to not cut it!!! Hope this could become someone else's inspiration thanks to this post. And I'm sure you guys will enjoy this hair por-n! ;)

spidermom
November 16th, 2010, 01:55 PM
Very pretty; even better if all one's own natural hair.

Copasetic
November 16th, 2010, 02:00 PM
I am so jealous of people that can get root volume! My roots always end up glued to my head.

ericthegreat
November 16th, 2010, 02:01 PM
She does look attractive with the new extensions I will admit, but I'm simply not impressed. Famous actresses and singers and anyone with the right amount of money can all afford to wear fancy wigs and extensions. But in the end, it still is not their real hair. They did not spend and dedicate the time and effort it takes to take care of and grow their own hair to such nice, long lengths. I would much prefer the kind of REAL long hair that I see everyday here on LHC.

Tia2010
November 16th, 2010, 02:01 PM
yes ....yes it is :D

feralnature
November 16th, 2010, 02:03 PM
Beautiful!

Madora
November 16th, 2010, 02:13 PM
I agree with ErictheGreat. Also, extensions are murder on your hair.

Avvoltoio
November 16th, 2010, 02:21 PM
i don't like extensions, and i can see here on many members at this forum much beautiful real hair, what is much better inspiration in my opinion :).

Aredhel77
November 16th, 2010, 02:24 PM
i don't like extensions, and i can see here on many members at this forum much beautiful real hair, what is much better inspiration in my opinion :).

Yep, natural is better :)

xoxophelia
November 16th, 2010, 02:32 PM
You two look kind of alike actually.. :)

nena_shawty
November 16th, 2010, 02:37 PM
I am so jealous of people that can get root volume! My roots always end up glued to my head.

yea thats mee i have always wanted to have highth on top but it just never works for me even in the past when i would try blow drying upsidedown and hairspray it has never done that .... I love her hair the coler is beautiful also..:) im jealous

Rocket22
November 16th, 2010, 02:45 PM
Awe be easy on us extension wearers. :) Yes it’s cheating but unfortunately some people are just not blessed with thick beautiful hair no matter how well they treat their hair. I think a lot of people cheat with something as far as beauty goes. it’s just most people on this board are blessed in the hair department. but of course I agree, natural is far superior to anything!!! not only is her hair beautiful but so is her face!

Cleopatra18
November 16th, 2010, 02:56 PM
Lol she reminded me of a youtube channel of some extensions company.Their logo is "the secret to beautiful hair is extensions" something like that,It got me so upset but I have to admit it's impressive what some fake hair can do.

LisaButz2001
November 16th, 2010, 03:31 PM
Does the 90210 actress who plays Adrianna have extensions too?

punky
November 16th, 2010, 04:07 PM
Very pretty, but real hair is better if you can grow it and if not, go with extensions.:)

Angelica
November 16th, 2010, 04:08 PM
Awe be easy on us extension wearers. :) Yes it’s cheating but unfortunately some people are just not blessed with thick beautiful hair no matter how well they treat their hair. I think a lot of people cheat with something as far as beauty goes. it’s just most people on this board are blessed in the hair department. but of course I agree, natural is far superior to anything!!! not only is her hair beautiful but so is her face!

I so agree with this comment. It is wrong to criticise someone for cheating. Some people, like me, for instance will never ever ever achieve this type of glorious hair regardless of how tenderly we care for our hair. Some people can leave their hair without cutting for years and it will grow down to the butt, whilst others, like me, can leave it for years and it will still be not much longer. If your genes don't allow it, there is precious little you can do other than cheat.

On the other hand, this was for a photograph probably and she is quite happy for it to be known it is only extensions. Not all extensions cost the earth either, my only concern is that she ensures that it does not damage her real hair.

I think she is a beautiful girl and if we didn't know better we'd think it real.

Tressie
November 16th, 2010, 04:08 PM
It looks very nice on her! I wonder if she has any length in the back, or if she has most of the extensions pulled forward over her shoulders as it appears in the photo? (o:

AnnaJamila
November 16th, 2010, 04:19 PM
Oooooooohhhhh why'd you have to share that?!?!?! Just have to keep telling myself "Extensions ruin your hair, Extensions ruin your hair..." :(

Rocket22
November 16th, 2010, 04:27 PM
Oooooooohhhhh why'd you have to share that?!?!?! Just have to keep telling myself "Extensions ruin your hair, Extensions ruin your hair..." :(

Oh I don't think it's as bad as everyone thinks. I have had them for 4 years solid and off and on for 15 plus years and actually the only time my real hair was long was with wearing them. but I do them myself so that makes a difference. Im soooo careful not to break off even one hair. :) but my problem with them is I always would cut my hair when I took them out to thicken it up, because you get used to all that hair that your own feels extreamily thin, and that is completely another thread. anyway it's not as bad as one might think.

Irnann
November 16th, 2010, 04:33 PM
I don't think its pretty at all. I can see the beginning of the extentions and they don't fit with her hairstructure and color.

kschr2004
November 16th, 2010, 04:38 PM
Pretty, but I feel like I can see a color difference between the natural hair and extensions. I would definitely agree that I prefer natural hair that is long. :)

enfys
November 16th, 2010, 04:58 PM
Her hair looks too big.I've noticed that some celebrities are really pushing the volume thing too far.

I think her hair looks better shorter. She has a very pretty face and this much hair sort of detracts from it.

pepperminttea
November 16th, 2010, 05:22 PM
Just think mariika, when your hair's grown that long, it'll look even nicer (and your roots won't be a mess from extensions!). :)

Flossy
November 16th, 2010, 06:33 PM
I don't think its pretty at all. I can see the beginning of the extentions and they don't fit with her hairstructure and color.

I agree. If you are going to have extensions, they should be invisible. All I see when I look at her is where the real hair ends and the fake begins.

I think Kim Kardashian has the best extensions.

Rocket22
November 16th, 2010, 06:38 PM
I do agree as well, her extensions are not that pretty. It doesn't match texture or color of her real hair. Extension should not be seen, especially when you have that kind of money and are in the spotlight :)

DreadfulWoman
November 16th, 2010, 06:53 PM
And all the comments about how she looks beautiful and her hair is stunning made me think that people (general public) do like curly blonde hair

Oh my goodness, did you ever doubt it? I think that your hair type and color are really beautiful. :crush:

jane53
November 16th, 2010, 06:56 PM
Meh. Extensions.

Hair for money and your chicks for free.

JulietCapulet
November 16th, 2010, 07:18 PM
It's not her hair? I guess we could all do that then! Lol.

UltraBella
November 16th, 2010, 07:30 PM
I think she would look pretty even if she shaved her head. The extensions aren't necessary, she is gorgeous already.
Not a fan of extensions and the damage they do to your real hair. And considering I own two salons, I see it all the time. I will honestly tell clients to skip the extensions, they aren't worth it. I have yet to see a client who's own hair was not thinned once they were taken out.

ktani
November 16th, 2010, 09:07 PM
Guys!! Anne Lynne-McCord (a minor celebrity) rocked these new extensions and she literally restored my faith in humanity!!!
http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/2496053/cam-gigandet-annalynne-mccord-burlesque-premiere-06/fullsize/
in the photo that I unfortunately cannot paste in here you will see Anne with her brand new curly extentions (she has blonde curly hair that is at her shoulders when curly) that are so long and beautiful!!
And all the comments about how she looks beautiful and her hair is stunning made me think that people (general public) do like curly blonde hair (Anne Lynne-McCord is a celebrity whose hair most closely resembles mine so I pay attention to her even though I don't really seem to like her, whatever)

This is my hair inspiration as of today and I really believe this is gonna give me patience to not cut it!!! Hope this could become someone else's inspiration thanks to this post. And I'm sure you guys will enjoy this hair por-n! ;)

I am glad that you found some inspiration for the look you want. I think it is about hair that looks good at a long length and I agree that hers does, regardless if it being extensions or curly.

Your own hair looks amazing, http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showpost.php?p=1212047&postcount=1. You carry the look equally well as the inspiration you chose and I think that your hair will look even more amazing longer.

McFearless
November 16th, 2010, 09:28 PM
This whole natural is better thing just doesn't make sense to me. I mean half of us use henna, brushes, dye, hair clips...

triumphator!
November 16th, 2010, 09:36 PM
I like it! She looks like a lion :)

lundmir
November 16th, 2010, 11:28 PM
This whole natural is better thing just doesn't make sense to me. I mean half of us use henna, brushes, dye, hair clips...

I agree, but most posters probably mean natural as in hair that actually grew from one's head.

I like the look, so much volume! and the curls are gorgeous. So are you and your hair, mariika.

Unofficial_Rose
November 17th, 2010, 01:02 AM
I think she would look pretty even if she shaved her head. The extensions aren't necessary, she is gorgeous already.
Not a fan of extensions and the damage they do to your real hair. And considering I own two salons, I see it all the time. I will honestly tell clients to skip the extensions, they aren't worth it. I have yet to see a client who's own hair was not thinned once they were taken out.

Totally agree. My extensions took about 1/3 of my hair with them. :( Took about a year to recover - not sure it ever did, fully. It's funny, but I'm comfortable with a certain amount of fakery, or cosmetic improvement as I like to think of it ;) , but I felt quite fake wearing them (but also a bit great, as I swooshed it around :p).

Beautiful woman, and this is my favourite type of hair, but you can kind of tell which is her hair and which is the extensions. I am more envious of the OP's hair - similar hair type/colour but it's all hers. :)

Toadstool
November 17th, 2010, 01:43 AM
Marika, I think your hair is far more beautiful.

Dyefree
November 17th, 2010, 02:04 AM
As an ex long term wearer of extensions, I totally agree that natural is best. Sure, they made me feel good.... But I could never accept a hair compliment- no matter how hard I tried I'd always mutter something along the lines of... 'not my hair anyway....'

Plus I don't think these extensions are that great... I can clearly see the color and texture difference in her hair. Although this girl is gorgeous so who'd notice something silly like that? ;)

Just think of how the extensions would look on her dresser at the end of the day, not too sexy a picture then :)

Fethenwen
November 17th, 2010, 02:49 AM
Her hair looks too big.I've noticed that some celebrities are really pushing the volume thing too far.

I think her hair looks better shorter. She has a very pretty face and this much hair sort of detracts from it.
Me too, she looks like a lion :p

I'm not a big fan of extensions either.
We take resources from poor countries and now even take their hair :rolleyes: It's colonialism all over again.

mariika
November 17th, 2010, 05:41 AM
GUYS THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT EXTENSIONS. If you want to talk extensions go to threads that discuss them. The point of the original post was to say that blonde curly hair can look commercially and fashionably gorgeous.

Please show me someone on LHC with hair like this - I would be grateful for a real hair inspiration like that!

I think she is a beautiful girl and if we didn't know better we'd think it real.
TRUE. And curly hair like that is superdifficult to grow. I KNOW.

It looks very nice on her! I wonder if she has any length in the back, or if she has most of the extensions pulled forward over her shoulders as it appears in the photo? (o:
I think it's all pulled to the front but I have no pictures to prove that.

Well, you do realise that it takes a team of stylists to make extensions look this good, right? And they will ruin your own hair, you can't wear them for a long time, and overall it's a pain in the ass. This picture doesn't make me want extensions not for a second. It inspires me to grow my hair long because all I get these days is how everyone else's hair is wonderful and blonde curly is frizzy fugly and blah.

With all the extensions criticism I got here this one is driving me over the edge... I guess I shouldn't started this thread. MY HAIR IS THIS BIG WHEN I DON'T TAME IT. It's not that someone is artificially doing some crazy thing, it's that stylists imitate what really happens in natural conditions. MY HAIR WILL LOOK EXACTLY LIKE HERS IF IT GROWS TO THAT LENGTH. And this is the first time I ever see hair that I WANT to have and I actaully CAN have.

Just think mariika, when your hair's grown that long, it'll look even nicer (and your roots won't be a mess from extensions!). :)

Oh my goodness, did you ever doubt it? I think that your hair type and color are really beautiful. :crush:
I hate my hair (well, not until I look at that picture:D). I want sleek dark shiny straight (maybe wavy) hair.

I think that your hair will look even more amazing longer.
Thank you, Ktani, I think my hair will look EXACTLY like that because I had days of exactly that kind of hair only it was shorter.

I like it! She looks like a lion :)
Haha, yeah :)))

Me too, she looks like a lion :p
Funny how you two posted the same comparison :)))) totally agree

enfys
November 17th, 2010, 06:05 AM
With all the extensions criticism I got here this one is driving me over the edge... I guess I shouldn't started this thread. MY HAIR IS THIS BIG WHEN I DON'T TAME IT. It's not that someone is artificially doing some crazy thing, it's that stylists imitate what really happens in natural conditions. MY HAIR WILL LOOK EXACTLY LIKE HERS IF IT GROWS TO THAT LENGTH. And this is the first time I ever see hair that I WANT to have and I actaully CAN have.

I'm sorry my opinion warranted massive red letters and capitals.

Looking at your hair I do not believe it will look like that. It does not look that big in the links ktani posted. It look real and like it is growing out of your head. This looks like a wig on top of a normal voluminous head of hair.

Extensions are used my celebrities to add volume as well as length, which is what has happened here. I think it looks better shorter because it is one natural scalp's worth of hair. Doubling or tripling the volume of a naturally full head of hair creates a look I don't like.

Long, curly, blonde hair can look gorgeous. I'm not disputing that. And I'm confident that at the same length yours will look prettier.

Armelle
November 17th, 2010, 06:48 AM
It's pretty! VERY lion's mane. Is it possible to get such strong wave definition on natural hair? I can't for the life of me figure out how! LOL.

mariika
November 17th, 2010, 06:48 AM
You see, Enfys, here's your problem. I DO have that hair. And when I go out with it people think I did crazy sh-t to my hair to get it like that.

In pictures Ktani referenced to I had a really SMALL hair day.

People used to TURN HEADS when I had big hair days. In public transport people told me couple times to get my hair up and how inappropriate it was to wear it down when it's "LIKE THAT".

I was looking for a picture proof but turns out I don't like my hair pictured when it's crazy BECAUSE EVERYONE HATES HOW MUCH VOLUME IT HAS.

So I took some pictures right now. Mind you, it's not the biggest hair. This hair has been in updos for three days and was braided for nights so it has NOTHING on my hair right after I wash it and let it go crazy (and apparently it's far less curly than naturally). AND I have much less volume since I had layers cut in.

I believe many people are suffering from this stereotype. Look at these nerd typo guys in movies - fat, nerdy and have crazy voluminous curly hair. At my place people call that hair noodle plant explosion. How would you like to have your hair called like that? And it's not like people intentionally bullied anyone, they just found it funny how that hair looks so WEIRD.

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=6486&pictureid=88626
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=6486&pictureid=88627
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=6486&pictureid=88628
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=6486&pictureid=88629

Armelle
November 17th, 2010, 06:59 AM
Ok...I absolutely ADORE that last photo, mariika! :D

Fethenwen
November 17th, 2010, 07:02 AM
^ Well, I still like your hair more, it is ah, so natural :) Wow, I can't even start to imagine all the cool stuff and up dos you can do with such hair.

Well, maybe when it comes to guys in some cases big unruly hair might seem uncool (I just came to think of Kyle from South Park), but when it comes to girls it's not the same thing. It really isn't, I really don't find that association.

enfys
November 17th, 2010, 07:06 AM
I don't see what my problem is. I still think your hair looks better. I love that last photo! That's a lions mane.

MsBubbles
November 17th, 2010, 09:05 AM
Mariika, please like what you were born with. Here in a year or two you will be the envy of all flat, straight, thin-haired girls everywhere when the outrageously big hair of the 80s makes a comeback with avengeance (or with extensions). I can see it has already started.

"Everyone hates how much volume it has".

That statement is incorrect. At least just here on this thread are people who'd love to have big hair like yours. Why would anybody else 'hate' how much volume you had? I don't think you need to really worry about their opinion.

FullMoonTrim
November 17th, 2010, 09:08 AM
Beautiful curly hair! Hey, are you taking any Biotin? That could speed up the growing process for you.

curlymarcia
November 17th, 2010, 09:36 AM
Mariika you are my inspiration. I also have curly hair and I love your type of curls. I can't imagine how it will look longer (better than the actress girl for sure).

mariika
November 17th, 2010, 09:53 AM
Why would anybody else 'hate' how much volume you had?
I don't know, they just do. And they bother to tell me that. Noodle plant explosion is my motto. I am sure before this becomes fashionable if I go out with my hair like in these pictures I just posted people will give me looks. Last year I went out of a hair salon with CRAZY hair (much crazier than what you can see in pix) because the hairdresser never saw hair like that and blow dried it into a frizz ball (and she loved it). I had to walk around the street like that and people GAVE ME LOOKS.

Beautiful curly hair! Hey, are you taking any Biotin? That could speed up the growing process for you.
Nope, I'm scared of the acne some ppl say it causes...

Mariika you are my inspiration. I also have curly hair and I love your type of curls.
Aww, that's nice :)

LouLaLa
November 17th, 2010, 10:14 AM
Your hair is going to be super awesome when its as long as hers! How great to find a good inspiration!

You should print it off and put it on your mirror so you dont get tempted to cut/iron it etc.

I have a great gossip girl one of Blakes hair.

LawyerGirl
November 17th, 2010, 10:15 AM
I don't think I'm a fan... you can see pretty clearly where the extensions begin and where they are attached.

ETA: However, if it was all hers, it would be beautiful :)

ETA2: Also, I love the OP's natural hair. I always always wanted blonde curly hair, but that's because I was born with dark, straight hair!:p

lapushka
November 17th, 2010, 10:25 AM
Mariika, your hair is beautiful, don't let anyone tell you any different! Who goes around negatively commenting on people's hair, anyway. That says more about them than it does about you.

If you yourself don't like your hair when it's big, that'll most likely get better once you gain more length but I wouldn't worry about it. Anyway, I love big hair! :D

CaityBear
November 17th, 2010, 10:48 AM
I will admit her hair does look nice even though you can see a difference between her actual hair and the extentions.

But I agree that I like yours mores (love the last picture!). A girl i went to school with had VERY curly dark black hair and we always said she looked like a lion with it. haha

Oh, and I noticed you said you wanted dark hair...I like your hair the color it is!! It's a very gorgeous color!

DreadfulWoman
November 17th, 2010, 10:55 AM
Mariika - please don't let the hair haters get to you. I think sometimes people just like to comment on anything that is out of the ordinary, just to have something to say. They often have no idea how hurtful they're being.

I was absolutely not BSing when I said your hair is beautiful. When I was little, thick blond curls were everything I hoped my hair would become (although, sadly, it never did). Barbie had them, Rapunzel had them. Heck, just about every pre-Disney fairytale princess had them.

People will likely always say hurtful things about your hair. I don't know why they do it, but I know that they do. (I've had a lot of personal experience with that, myself)

Concerning biotin - just wanted to mention that I have been taking it for about a month with no adverse effects (and I have very acne-prone skin). I have been taking a multi-B vitamin with it. I've heard that helps with the acne thing. And if you don't want to take it, don't worry about it. Hair will grow - that's what it does. And as your hair gets longer (and heavier) all that crazy volume will settle down and turn into awesome thickness.

BTW, have you spent any time on the curly_wurly_thread (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=369) ? Seems like they could be a lot of help, as well as awesome inspiration.

MsBubbles
November 17th, 2010, 11:13 AM
. I am sure before this becomes fashionable if I go out with my hair like in these pictures I just posted people will give me looks. Last year I went out of a hair salon with CRAZY hair (much crazier than what you can see in pix) because the hairdresser never saw hair like that and blow dried it into a frizz ball (and she loved it). I had to walk around the street like that and people GAVE ME LOOKS.
)

You are young and beautiful. THAT'S why people are giving you 'looks'. On the other side of 40 years old, I know this to be true :). Don't assume they are looking at you in a hurtful or derisive way. And those who might be doing that, well like I said before, you don't need to worry about them. Period.

Toadstool
November 17th, 2010, 11:44 AM
Marika, if I were looking at you on the street it would be in admiration. You have very attractive features and in my opinion beautiful ringlety har.

mali
November 17th, 2010, 11:48 AM
She does look attractive with the new extensions I will admit, but I'm simply not impressed. Famous actresses and singers and anyone with the right amount of money can all afford to wear fancy wigs and extensions. But in the end, it still is not their real hair. They did not spend and dedicate the time and effort it takes to take care of and grow their own hair to such nice, long lengths. I would much prefer the kind of REAL long hair that I see everyday here on LHC.

I agree.I had the same oppinion for a long time.

adiapalic
November 17th, 2010, 12:11 PM
Here are some pics of Nicole Kidman back in the 1980's. I think a lot of people have forgotten what her hair looks like because she has recently succumbed to straightening it 24/7 for PR and films (not to mention the plastic surgery).

I personally find her curly blonde hair to be far more beautiful in its natural state--along with her eyebrows and face.
Pre-Celebrity photo (http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/onlyonaol/images/pg/pg_01_070604.jpg)
Celebrity photo (http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/onlyonaol/images/pg/pg_02_070604.jpg) - imagine her hair even *longer* in this one... would be gorgeous.

ETA:
I am glad that you found some inspiration for the look you want. I think it is about hair that looks good at a long length and I agree that hers does, regardless if it being extensions or curly... You carry the look equally well as the inspiration you chose and I think that your hair will look even more amazing longer.

This. :flower:

Nae
November 18th, 2010, 03:48 PM
The short bits around her face look odd to me. (I realize that is probably her real hair.) I think that yes, the long blonde curly hair looks lovely on that actress type person, but my personal opinion is that your hair is going to look SO much better at that length than hers there will be no comparison!!!

leslissocool
November 18th, 2010, 04:39 PM
I really don't think the point is weather extensions are better than natural hair (obviously, if we are in this forum, we all want our hair to be long and natural)...the fact that she rocked the long curly hair :cheese: gets my winning points !!! I think she looks amazing!

I do think curly, textures hair is gorgeous. I think it extremely sexy!!! Mariika, your are just gorgeous and once your hair is that length (or way longer) I'm sure it will look even better! :cheer:

People might have given you weird looks, but it's way more likely to be because they where jealous of your amazing hair:shocked:! Admit it girl, you rock whatever hairstyle you have, even on bad hair day:afro:

ravenreed
November 18th, 2010, 04:39 PM
When my hair was shorter and I was using SLS shampoos, I also used to get crazy big hair. I loved it and I miss it, TBH.

You see, Enfys, here's your problem. I DO have that hair. And when I go out with it people think I did crazy sh-t to my hair to get it like that.

People used to TURN HEADS when I had big hair days. In public transport people told me couple times to get my hair up and how inappropriate it was to wear it down when it's "LIKE THAT".

I was looking for a picture proof but turns out I don't like my hair pictured when it's crazy BECAUSE EVERYONE HATES HOW MUCH VOLUME IT HAS.

So I took some pictures right now. Mind you, it's not the biggest hair. This hair has been in updos for three days and was braided for nights so it has NOTHING on my hair right after I wash it and let it go crazy (and apparently it's far less curly than naturally). AND I have much less volume since I had layers cut in.

I believe many people are suffering from this stereotype. Look at these nerd typo guys in movies - fat, nerdy and have crazy voluminous curly hair. At my place people call that hair noodle plant explosion. How would you like to have your hair called like that? And it's not like people intentionally bullied anyone, they just found it funny how that hair looks so WEIRD.

TrudieCat
November 18th, 2010, 04:43 PM
For what it's worth, I like to see big hair IRL and in the media. :) I love it!

Re: all the negative comments and looks, mariika : I think that sort of behavior is downright rude. It's closed-minded for someone to have such rigid standards of beauty, but it's also sort of sad. People who can't (or who refuse to) see the beauty in variety and individuality are missing out on the richness of the world. I sometimes think those people are to be pitied.

But then other times I think they're closed-minded jerks and I just get mad at them. :p

Anyway, I'll happily add myself to the list of people who think your hair is beautiful. :flower:

Anne~
November 18th, 2010, 04:46 PM
Oh well it is pretty but to me extensions don't count. I went through hair hell and it took for ever. Now I am happy (ok kinda I am going through mental pause now).

Anne~
November 18th, 2010, 04:49 PM

OMG you are awesome! My hair was just like yours till I let it grow really long!

Hugs

kschr2004
November 18th, 2010, 06:54 PM
Mariika, your hair is beautiful! When I was younger, I always wanted curly hair like yours. Sometimes, I still do! :)

darkwaves
November 18th, 2010, 09:19 PM
I'm sorry you don't see your hair the same way many of us do, mariika -- pretty, yes; curly, yes; full of health, yes; but overwhelming? Not a chance! Many LHCers have the volume thing going on -- or had, when their hair was short.

That said, I'm glad you found a picture that inspires you. It's good to know it can be done.

Happy growing.