PDA

View Full Version : My hair is actually 3" longer than I thought

phistash
November 16th, 2010, 10:11 AM
I stopped combing or brushing my hair more than absolutely necessary about 6 months ago, and as a result, the bottom half of my hair is very wavy. Today, I decided to comb it out, because I oiled it last night, and I'm going to wash it today. I combed it, and even with slight waves that refuse to go away, I got 3" more on my length measurements than I normally do! Yeah! I'm at 26" now, not 23"! Off to update my profile...I knew my hair was longer than that.

SpinDance
November 16th, 2010, 10:14 AM
Congrats on the extra length! What a great surprise.

BrightEyes7
November 16th, 2010, 03:21 PM
Yay for extra length!!! I loved when I was just about at waist my hair started straightening out more so I got to waist a little quicker!! For me waist is about 30" so if you are not to much taller than me you'll be at waist in no time!! WOO-HOO!

phistash
November 16th, 2010, 03:46 PM
It's very exciting to be that much closer to my mini-goal. The only problem is all of these layers. They make my ends look unhealthy, even though I have no damage, and no split ends.

How tall are you, BrightEyes? I'm 5'6", but I have a long torso, so waist, hip, and tailbone will take forever.

Tressie
November 16th, 2010, 04:03 PM
Well, congratulations!!! So cool that you "found" three inches waved up at those ends!! (o:

AnnaJamila
November 16th, 2010, 05:26 PM
My hair is pretty much straight so no hidden growth for me!!! I'm trying to wait until my next cut in March... Lol that way I don't register a loss in growth! Because that's depressing... I'm taking all the constituates of pre-natal vitamins, massaging in miconazole nitrate cream, oiling everyday and conditioner only washing so hopefully I'll have good results!!! Congrats on hidden growth, I can understand how exciting that would be!!!