PDA

View Full Version : It's raining and my hair is curly/poofy/frizzy

Armelle
November 16th, 2010, 08:31 AM
Humidity and dampness send my wavy hair into a fit of frizziness. Fortunately I have a hair clip to at least part the curtain in front of my face so I can see. :D

How's your weather treating your hair today?

little_cherry
November 16th, 2010, 08:38 AM
I love rainy days. These are the days I'm happy to use humectants like glycerin in a deep treatment since the moisture level is higher in the air than it is in my hair. :)

It's beautiful here and my hair is oiled....so I have absolutely no idea what my hair is doing other than getting a lovely hot oil treatment. :)

Cheeks1206
November 16th, 2010, 08:45 AM
Humidity and dampness send my wavy hair into a fit of frizziness. Fortunately I have a hair clip to at least part the curtain in front of my face so I can see. :D

How's your weather treating your hair today?

It's a little humid, so I've got the usual poof today. But! I have it contained with a French braid, aloe vera gel and a couple bobbies.

Yozhik
November 16th, 2010, 09:29 AM
My hair is very fuzzy, too -- we've been having drizzling for the past two days . . . it looks like it's raining all over the world!

linda g
November 16th, 2010, 09:52 AM
Rainy day = BIG HAIR day! :D

sophiamarie
November 16th, 2010, 09:59 AM
Overcast day. Quite chilly. For some reason I'm also having a frizzy hair day. Must be going to rain. Haven't been out since I came into work early this morning. Will find out later.

curlymarcia
November 16th, 2010, 11:08 AM
It's raining a lot here. So I put flax seed "gel" to avoid frizz, but nothing can save me from shrinkage :(

LawyerGirl
November 16th, 2010, 11:16 AM
One of the secretaries at work is really... strange. She came up to me, and hovered behind me for a bit before saying, "It must be raining outside because your hair is really big today."

I was annoyed, because I didn't feel like she needed to look at me to get a weather forecast, when she could look out the window and plainly see it was raining!

So, yes, my hair gets a little more body when it's wet outside.

phistash
November 16th, 2010, 11:21 AM
One of the secretaries at work is really... strange. She came up to me, and hovered behind me for a bit before saying, "It must be raining outside because your hair is really big today."

I was annoyed, because I didn't feel like she needed to look at me to get a weather forecast, when she could look out the window and plainly see it was raining!

So, yes, my hair gets a little more body when it's wet outside.

LOL. Who needs the weather report?

My hair also gets frizzy in rainy weather. I just oil it and put it up, instead of trying to wrangle it into submission.

Sheltie_Momma
November 16th, 2010, 11:41 AM
Humid weather - hmmm, makes me wonder if the big 80's hair styles will ever come back? Because that was a good hair decade for me!