PDA

View Full Version : Another nervous newbie! *blush*

Nephele
November 16th, 2010, 03:13 AM
Hi all!

I'm so glad I found this place (it was a lucky random happenstance too) as just recently I decided to grow out my very very short pixie cut (shaved on one side...just for funsies) down to my bottom.

By recently I mean the past year. Currently my hair length is just over the shoulders and is taking FOREVER.

I also decided to completely stop bleaching, straightening, blow drying etc my hair and to let my natural hair grow out. This is a huge step for me as I haven't seen my natural colour since I was 13 (I'm 27 now) and have dyed it every colour under the sun since then. Will be a lovely surprise to see what colour I actually am!

So a little about me: Female, 27, lives in Australia and is suffering through growing her hair out...for science! :D

freckles
November 16th, 2010, 05:19 AM
welcome to LHC! I love this place and it's helped massively on my hair growing journey, I hope it helps you too :)

feralnature
November 16th, 2010, 05:09 PM
You are in the right place! Welcome!

yotaka
November 16th, 2010, 07:23 PM
Welcome, I'm new too but already feel at home because everyone is so nice here! You should check the articles here for finding information on how to grow your hair out faster if you're interested. ;)